Monday, February 21, 2011

Dinar Intel - 2/20

Submitted by Dick - Thanks Again

* Athena Update 2/20/11

February 20th, 2011 06:03 pm · Posted in RUMORS (Dinar Revaluation)

[athena] Here is some info I just got, there were amendments to the budget that were passed and this will show the rate and date is what I am being told. This could show when the Forex opens but the most likely time is Tuesday, this goes with what my other source has said. Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday
[athena] The rate I was given is just under $5.00 again near what I was given but have not shared
[athena] Maliki and Alawi are in full agreement on everything at this time
[athena] the Ministers are voted and approved
[athena] Now we wait between now and Tuesday
[athena] Tuesday is cash in
[athena] Ok have to go as I am on my buddy’s computer and don’t have time to chat, that is why I am not around mods
[hanna] athena ~ I’m loving the $5 +number – would be great!
[athena] hanna I was told below 5 from two sources
[athena] we wait and see
[athena] I am told it will be a rv, not a RI
[athena] OK all I have to go, we will see if the information I was given will be

No comments: