Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Final Hour

JUDY CURMI

THE FINAL HOUR

July 25, 2011

This is THE FINAL HOUR. This is your last call. If you are not right with me it is time to get right with me NOW. The hour is very late. It is way past time to play games with me or “pussy foot” around any longer.*

The enemy is preparing to come in like a flood. He has vengeance on his heart and an irrevocable hatred for me in his mind. He thinks he can win. He can not, but still, he thinks he can. He deceives himself, but is blinded by his hatred and covetousness of my position. Therefore, you must hold onto me as a sinking man. You must seek me passionately. You must not be deterred by the baubles or entertainment of the world.

Do you want to become one of my jewels or not? Then seek righteousness with all your heart.

If you want to sit on the fence you will be washed away in the flood that is coming, for its force is mighty and millions will be washed away – taken totally by surprise. I was not upper most in their thoughts. They had nothing to hold on to. They were totally unprepared for this – THE FINAL HOUR.

No comments: