Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sherrie Questioning All: Follow Up of Russians in East Tennessee, FEMA Camps and Military Energy Weapons


Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 8:07 PM

Sherrie Questioning All: Follow Up of Russians in East Tennessee, FEMA Camps and Military Energy Weapons
Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-2013 16:08:41
.
My investigation/follow up of Russians in East Tennessee, FEMA Camps and Military Energy Weapons
I love adventures and investigating information. I have done it in the past when I went to Georgia to find the FEMA coffins, FEMA camp at Fort Gilliam and I went to the Georgia Guidestones all in one day. The pictures and a video of the coffins are in the article I posted of the coffins and Guidestones.
It is appropriate to link the article now especially since the '33rd year' anniversary (masonic 33) of the Guidestones being erected on March 22 of this year.

Last week I wrote about the DHS vehicles and Russians shipping the DHS vehicles. In my video about the DHS vehicles, I showed the Blue Grass Army Depot and I mentioned how the Smoky Mountains are UN World Heritage Sites.
This past weekend I posted pictures I took of a military shipment through Knoxville, Tn. and when I researched what the crates were from the stencil on them. I found they were electromagnetic motors. Which from the research those motors were not suppose to be available for 2 more years. Yet they were being shipped? I found that electromagnetic motors were used as part of the military's new energy weapons. So, were the motors really for aircraft carriers or for energy weapons?
Why am I putting all this information here?
I did a little adventure this past weekend, 3/10/13. I went to Townsend, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg and Sevierville to find out if Russians are around the area and investigate if DHS armored vehicles are being trucked by Russians.
I hit pay dirt on it all! It was a great day and I found out more than what I had even started out to investigate.
The people I interviewed and questioned about what was going on, declined to be on camera with the information. All the information is first hand accounts, these are not "my friend/family member told me", these are "I saw and I experienced" information.
I am sure there are many reading this with the attitude "no video, or it didn't happen." There is nothing I can do about that. Everyone will have to decide for themselves if they believe what people told me.
Yes, there are many Russians in East Tennessee. They are in the Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville area. I tried to locate their "area" but could not find it. A 60'ish year old woman I spoke to, who declined to be on video but who was born and raised in the area and worked at Dollywood for 27 years gave me the full information about Russians in the area.
Read more here and see video: http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-adventureinvestigationfollow-up-of.html
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=271556

2 comments:

Watchful said...

I was just wondering who this Sherry is? Is the Sherry Shriner disinformation agent everybody talks about on the internet? Or maybe I'm confused.

Anonymous said...

Why are you so scared and trying to induce fear into others ? Yes there are Russian people here as well as people from other country s !