Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 2nd, For Legal Reasons I had to Pull Tonight’s Radio Program

Tonight’s radio program created a firestorm.  For legal reasons I had to pull it off the air.  Attacks, lies and threats to lives have taken place, here’s my statement!
When you choose to stand for the truth and want to do what you beliive is best for others, you will always attract a corresponding response.
But in the end the truth always wins out, and the truth will always set you free.
I had invited a special guest to be on the program tonight, Okie, who is posted on a regular basis on the dinar blogs. I talked with him after the program and he is going to make his own statement to be posted on the blogs sites. But what I stated is true, he was going to come on the air but his life was threatened. I will let his statement stand for itself.
For legal purposes I had to remove tonight’ radio program from the air. I stand by all statements made about the authenticity of who was on the air and what they represent. PIF and others are for real and the RV is about to be released. I wish I could say more, but for legal and confidential reasons I cannot.
The people I talked with have been cashed out and others are currently being processed. The representative I had on the program is for real and he has been processing private transactions for months. Some are attacking the truth of those statements. In the near future the truth will come out regarding those who want to attack. Those who choose to trust will benefit from the higher rate.
People will choose to believe what they want. People will choose their perceptions based on what they want to believe. In the end truth always brings out the quality of character within us. Those who choose to attack reveal what’s really happening within them.
I can’t make you believe one way or the other, the choice is always yours. All I can say is our real truth and character comes out when we are near the finish line. Some will put their own noose around their own necks, some will create their own forms of sabotage. Some will benefit and grow because they choose to stand with truth and not attack. In the end truth always wins.

Thanks for understanding…….Dave!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was apalled at the level of ignorance that was shown at TNT and the deliberate and hateful slandering that went on regarding not only this site, but Dave's show. Wethrin did not waste any time putting up a hateful post that consisted of his opinion. Listen folks, TNT has the biggest and most foolish cult followers I have seen to date re dinar rooms. There are several skype rooms that are just as bad. It is as if Tony can do no wrong, even though he has called the RV hundreds of times. The have had tons of people come on those sites and they become a hero, and next thing you know they are thrown under the bus. I don't follow Dave at all, but happened to listen to his call last night. The guy has every right to put people on his show. If people decided to get involved in the group he had on his show, that is entirely their business.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the dinartards are starting to highly question the reality of a RV. These gurus have boxed themselves in a corner with all the lies they have been spewing about a RV for the past several years and now they are being confronted. Sorry Dave, but the reason you pulled your radio show is to protect yourself and the gurus from being confronted by those who have now awakened to the fact that the RV is a scam and always has been.

Anonymous said...

I think in my opinion that the RV started as a scam and slowly developed into another type of phenomenon all on it's own being so fluid and so politically driven from the start. In my opinion, and I did hear the radio show before it was pulled out, PIF is the real deal but of course he himself may not know the extent of what he is getting into as sometimes happens. In my gut feeling, I felt he was an honest person with an honest cause but as Dave puts it, in this game there will always be those that will seek to discredit anything.

On the subject of the PP group itself, even though I believe it is real, I feel there are a number of limitations that would not allow a number of folks to take advantage of this to begin with. And number two, even if it does pay higher, there are tax implications and in the end it may work out just as if you would have walked into a bank on your own, and without signing an NDA and to many (that's the kicker, make or brake deal). I do believe that one of the things they are trying to accomplish is to curtail the madness that will follow eventually after it goes public. But in the end I don't think this money exchanged directly through the US Treasury will be all that flexible as it appears.

Anonymous said...

"the truth will always set you free" ... I am 81 years old and 50 years ago I watched Mr. Kennedy get set free. I am sorry to say I have seen very little truth since. What I do see plenty of these days, are people who think they know the truth. I have come to accept that the truth will not be disclosed until we are as free as JFK. Until then, hope....hope as hard and as long as you can.

Anonymous said...

Obviously, it seems that no matter what is taking place and who says what, there will always be bashers and ney sayers. I am so disappointed that some people or someone has to stoop so low as to threaten Oakie's life. It shows just how degraded some minds are. If you aim your arrows at Oakie, then you have to aim them at all the other intel people as the situation changes with the wind. I still don't understand why certain intel people who try their best to give you information as it happens or changes, get arrows shot towards them.
I think a lot of people are going to be in for a BIG surprise when this happens.