Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"GET READY, SAYS THE LORD"

From: Words From the Father--Stephen Hanson <tseyigai@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Subject: "GET READY, SAYS THE LORD"

"GET READY, SAYS THE LORD"

4/28/14


And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:Of sin, because they believe not on me;10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.  13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16
"I can cause my word to multiply unto many this day.  My word is alive and active. It can do far more than what you realize.  It can raise the dead.  It can set the captives free.  But it is also a con victor of many's sins.  
I have said that my Spirit would speak of things to come.  And what are those things that are to come, would say the Lord?  Do I only speak of what is to come after this earth is to be done away with?  Do I only speak in parables?  As I told Jeremiah, and I Am telling many of you in this hour, I say to get ready...Get ready because the earth will change before your eyes.  Get ready for many will die in this process, says the Lord.  But if you have found yourself abiding under my wings, then the great tempest that comes, will not come near your tent. 

Get ready when your nation splits in half. Get ready when the water from the Great Lakes overflows its boundaries. Get ready when chaos erupts. Get ready when your coastlines are breached.  I have warned and warned and yet many do not heed the word of the prophets.  Get ready I say...

And when these things happen, says the Lord, watch as my body comes into action.  For many will be plucked from danger in that hour.  And my angels will be at work around you.  There will be many signs and wonders wrought in that hour.  And there will be counterfeit signs done as well by the enemy.

Get ready, says the Lord."

Stephen Hanson
http://www.stephenhansonprophet.com
(Please consider giving to this ministry as the Lord leads. Thank you.)
http://www.hansonartists.com
tseyigai@yahoo.com
104 Sumac Dr.
Colo. Spgs, CO. 80911







No comments: