Tuesday, April 8, 2014

HOORAY - 53-46 vote


Some of my Friends feel I am anti Democrat or anti Obama.  I really am not.  Really!  What I am is Very Pro American !!  I did my time.  I gave up two years of my life to be there on the 'front lines of Freedom'  and I get really upset when the DCites start messing with things like the constitution.  Vietnam war 'right or wrong' is not the issue.  I lost friends from school over there cause they answered the call to "defend America's way of life" as they were told to do.  They did that for each and every one of you!  We all did our part.  ....  Our existing "Commander In Chief" does not make me very proud.  I beg to differ with him.  THIS IS A JUDEO CHRISTIAN NATION!!  It was founded on Judeo Christian Principles.  But Washington steadily moves it further and further away from our foundations day by day.  AND THAT MAKES ME VERY SAD !!  Why is this happening?  Because those principles demand Justice and Fairness for Everyone!!  Rich man - Poor man -  And all in between.  And that is not the goal of the Elite and their pawns in DC.  So why are we where we are at?  It is simply just that America has a very NON Christian Leadership today.  I invite ANYBODY to prove me wrong.  I AM NOT SAYING HERE THAT EVERYONE HAS TO BE CHRISTIAN TO BE AN AMERICAN.  ABSOLUTELY NOT !!  There is a HUGE difference in being 'a Christian' and living by Judeo Christian principles ...

I'm getting off my Soap Box Now.  If any one receiving this rant wishes to do so, go ahead redirect my emails to your Spam or Junk folder and be done with it.  But if you've got the guts to do it, and if you can, prove me wrong.   BTW  -   Please remember.   Only a friend has the guts to say what he believes his friend might not care to hear.  ....  Tom J.  Senior   PS:  If you agree, please 
forward.  Americans have got to know what their representatives are doing/trying to do.  If we don't tell folks, who will??  Thnx *B-) cool
----- Forwarded Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 12:46 PM
Subject: Fwd: HOORAY - 53-46 vote


Subject: Fwd: HOORAY - 53-46 vote.   To: Me & on 2 U 2 - Because every one ought to see for themselves that there was not one Republican in the list who wanted to give away a large part of our Constitutional rights to a foreign entity

Subject: HOORAY - 53-46 vote

Pass this one along to your friends.                   
In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty.  The Statement of Purpose from the Bill reads:  "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty."  The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms.  The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this,  on  all  private guns and ammo.
 
Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
 
Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)j
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
 
Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.

Please send  this to SOMEONE!

No comments: