Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pregnant woman TEASERED by "GOVERNMENT AGENTS"... DO YOU CARE???

Pregnant woman TEASERED by "GOVERNMENT AGENTS"... DO YOU CARE???

 BLM about to start a range war in Nevada.

Ranch Riot!! Bundy Ranch Protesters Tasered by Federal Agents


On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM

WATCH IT HAPPEN HERE.....

                                      OK GANG...  YOU'RE CALL

                              ~~~~  Get involved or Lose it all ~~~~ 

    ".............when they came for the Gypsies,I did nothing,
                   then they came for homeless and I did nothing, 
                   then they came for Jews and I did nothing, 
                   then they came for "Christians" and I did nothing
                   and then they came for me - Atheist
                   and NO ONE WAS THERE TO HELP ... "


                         Retired U.S.M.C.
                            Semper Fi 
                        VINCIT OMNIA VERITAS

  

No comments: