Friday, July 18, 2014

Drake’s Radio Show from July 17, 2014, plus a personal Skype conversation with Peter Eyre

Drake’s Radio Show from July 17, 2014, plus a personal Skype conversation with Peter Eyre

Posted on by Jean
Peter Eyre contacted me on Skype very early (for me) this morning. He was on the run to catch a plane. I was able to share with him the info from Abel Danger, which I have every reason to believe is reliable.
He gave me permission to share the following:
“Hello Jean….I have sufficient research to show that MH17 was 200% a false flag event that had no connection to the Russian President’s aircraft. All of the details shown by various cabal controlled media are totally false and simply do not add up.
“I have sufficient personal experience to prove both were false flags and that the evidence in both cases is bogus.
“. . . Yes, and they want WW3! What better way to rub up the Russians into some sort of conflict which would bring China and the BRIC countries into the fray. What better way for the US to clear is IOU with China (its main provider of finances, etc.) by going into conflict, boosting arms sales and putting up the price of fuel etc. Job done — except to say the US is no longer capable of fighting such a mammoth consortium….. [THANK GOD!!!]
“I will not offer the proof right now, but documentation shown via the media is false, aircraft details are false . . . I need to keep it close to my chest as the false flag details keep changing.
“Suffice to say that the aircraft that was photographed at the gate was not the aircraft that came down if the ATC details were correct….there is one clue.”
Peter suggests that everyone listen to the interview section of Drake’s radio show — advance the cursor to the second hour . . . which includes him, then Neil Keenan, Rob Miller, and Dr. Aidun as guests. I have just finished listening, and I can tell you for those seeking the truth it is well worth your time.
Hugs,
~Jean

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/

No comments: