Friday, July 11, 2014

Jester Early Thursday Evening Chat

Jester Early Thursday Evening Chat

07/10/2014
[Jester] HI AND HAPPY THURSDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS,AND CRITTERS...

[pollyp] Jester, how are you? Have we been working you too hard? We can stop! Honest!

[Jester] pollyp JUST TRYING TO FULFILL A FEW COMMITMENTS I MADE TO SOME GOOD PEOPLE...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, am sure you were successful with that,,,, we are glad you are back !

[Jester] LdyFaith NOT YET BUT VERY HOPEFUL...

[kyf58] Good evening Jester, thanks for your time this night. One quick simple question, is Maliki in or out and how does this effect the GCR slated for 7/20? Most are so confused and it seems like we are going backwards. Thanks again!
....
[Jester] kyf58 HE IS STILL WHERE HE WAS AS FAR AS I CAN TELL... THE KURDS ARE DEMANDING AND WHINING AND MAKING A STATEMENT TO GET HIM OUT BUT FROM WHAT I CAN SEE IT IS GNASHING OF TEETH SO FAR...

[pollyp] Jester, rattling of Sabers?

[kyf58] will this turn of events delay the gcr? Thanks so very much!

[Jester] pollyp RATTLING OF GURUS... HAHAHAHAHA

[pollyp] Does it matter?

[pollyp] Meaning what happens to Maliki?

[Jester] kyf58 THIS IS ANOTHER SERIES OF EVENTS THAT I WOULD SAY ARE "TRACKING"... THEY ARE FOLLOWING A LINEAR TIMELINE THAT SEEMS TO EXTEND ON A DAILY BASIS FOR SOME LENGTH OF TIME THAT REMAINS CONSTANT... FOR NOW ANYWAY...

[kyf58] Are you hopeful that we will see the finish line soon? By the way, you ROCK!

[lulu] Jester has anyone asked you about Christine Laguarde's cryptic speech in jan referring to lunar New Years and numerology?

[Jester] lulu NO BUT I COULD GET MY TIN HAT OUT AND TALK ABOUT IT I SUPPOSE... HAHAHAH

Jester] I WOULD HATE IT IF THE MOTHER SHIP TRIED TO STEAL MY BRAIN WAVES AND MIND CONTROL ME...

[lulu] Jester do you know much about numerology? And do you know which speech I am referring to

[Jester] lulu SWEET...I AM GOING TO TELL IT TO YOU STRAIGHT... THAT IS A LOAD OF BS...

[lulu] Jester what is? The speech or the numerology or both

[Jester] lulu NUMEROLOGY... TOMORROW YOU ARE NOT GOING TO REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS ABOUT OR WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS IMPORTANT... HAHAHAHAH

[hoot2602] Jester I think it is really crazy that people can believe that someone like CL would speak in cryptic language.

[Jester] hoot2602 I AGREE... TOO WEIRD...

[lulu] Hoot2602 you have not seen the speech

[hoot2602] lulu I've read excerpts.

[lulu] Hoot it's weird but open to interpretation

Jester] lulu NOT... NOT YET ANYWAY,...

[Pilgrim] Jester CL acted like she was being coy and weird

[lulu] I' ll find the link my husband said this is how conspiracy theories get started

[Jester] YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO GET OFF THE 'EVERYTHING MEANS THE RV' KICK...

[hoot2602] So far, nothing means the RV

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,,,there is no "one thing"that means RV or,,, TRN release,,, right ?

[Jester] I CAN TELL YOU FOR A FACT... AND IF YOU WILL SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS... YOU WILL KNOW I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH... AND THAT IS THERE HAVE BEEN HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS OF EVENTS THAT HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO MEAN SOME SORT OF INDICATION OF THE RV THAT SIMPLY NEVER PANNED OUT...

[Pilgrim] true

[SpecialAgentGibbs] Jester AMEN!

[hoot2602] I think several thousand

[pollyp] For sure!

[Jester] LdyFaith EXACTLY... THANK YOU...

[lulu] Jester I agree 100 percent I don't think it has to do with an rv creeps me out to think of what it could be

[SoldierofChrist] Jester so everything is still tracking, may take longer , but tracking. thats great to know.

[Jester] lulu YOU KNOW WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU? YOU ARE NEVER AFRAID... YOU GET BEAT DOWN AND YOU COME BACK KICKING... I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THAT...

[Betsy Ross] lulu you are a real trooper!


[lulu] Thanks jester I just want you to see it and give your opinion but let me do my homework to see if there is some weird editing . Jester I like that you make me question the source

[LdyFaith] Jester,,,, about the bombs flying in Israel ,,,,, hate to see that again.

[Jester] LdyFaith I DO NOT THINK IT IS AS BAD AS THEY LET ON...

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, had wondered,,, thank you

[Jester] JUST MY OPINION...AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS....

[LdyFaith] Jester,,, that is a relief

[pollyp] Jester, all the hype about ISIS and Israel/Gaza being produced by the CIA? Truth or fiction?

[Jester] pollyp YOU GO BACK 2-3 WEEKS AND READ MY FIRST POSTS ABOUT IT YOU WILL FIND THAT I POSTULATED THAT POSSIBILITY A LONG WHILE BACK...

[SoldierofChrist] What is going on in Israel will lead to the Gog and Magog War

[tessamae] Jester good things there are angels watching out for all of us....right!

[SoldierofChrist] When you see Russia going against Israel

[pollyp] Jester, but......that would mean that the CIA should go with O and sounds like Germany has given the first boot. Am I close?

[Jester] tessamae THE ANGELS IN THIS DEAL ARE WATCHING OUT FOR ALL OF US...

[Jester] pollyp DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT...WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE IS IN CONTROL OF ANYTHING? MAYBE THEY ARE NOT WORKING FOR WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE...

[pollyp] Ooooh, provoking idea. Huh, now I have to think about that.

[Jester] OOPS... PHONE... BBIAB...

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/jester-early-thursday-evening-chat

No comments: