Saturday, July 5, 2014

Late Fri.PM/ Early Sat. AM Dinar/GCR Chatter

Late Fri.PM/ Early Sat. AM Dinar/GCR Chatter

07/05/2014
Early Saturday Morning:

Stage3Alpha:

Well, Looks Like American Republic Sliding In Quietly, I'll Take It (LOUDLY Would Have Been More Fun) - Msc DC People Exchanging?... Looks Like It! : )

Posted by GalactoMan on July 5, 2014

*******

 Jim G. H. July 5, 20140

They may not announce the gcr, but it starts Today.
....
*******

Donna S. July 5, 2014

Poof has always said they wanted a smooth transition.  I think it's being rolled in quietly so as not to upset people that would look at this like a coup or something.

...But it's coming.  There have been signs, if one is looking closely.

******************************

John MacHaffie: 

WATCH THE FOREX THIS WEEK FOR RESET. DINAR & DONG ARE SUPPOSE TO SHOW UP. GREEN LIGHT FOR GOING TO THE BANK

Easy way to keep up with the Forex Exchange Rates. Notice these are out of CDT with time posted.

IQD - Dinar at:
http://www.barchart.com/quotes/forex/%5EUSDIQD

VND - Dong at: http://www.barchart.com/quotes/forex/%5EUSDVND

******************************

Late Friday Night:

Dinar Chronicles:

Poppy3:FROM THE VERY MOMENT THE PM IS ANNOUNCED THE RV CAN FALL AT ANY MOMENT FROM THAT TIME FORWARD.  

ALSO THEY WILL KNOW LONG BEFORE YOU AND I WILL BE INFORMED WHO WILL BE PM AND IF TURKI IS STAYING IN PLACE. STAND BUY THE WAIT IS VERY CLOSE AT HAND.

*******

Thoughts from Kirkwood    07/04/2014

 KIRKWOOD:   it is good to see you all.... are you guys read it is coming this weekend, I heard we will see it Sunday ....lets hope sooner

get ready for this new life... thank you for saying that....I am one of you, we are family... we will see this rv this weekend... we are all very blessed to be here... I know I am

the party is ready for us all .......let all go to vegas... and we will start this new life out..... I am more than ready... now coming on 4 years

I WAS TOLD WE SHOULD SEE THIS SUNDAY NIGHT..... LETS HOPE THAT MEANS OUR SAT......PARTY

WE ARE VERY BLESSED TO KNOW ....TO BE HERE RIGHT NOW... WE ARE SO VERY CHOSEN TO LEAD THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET...AND WE WILL...LET'S GO TO VEGAS AND PARTY ...NEXT WEEK

RU READY .... LETS ALL GO AND MEET EACH OTHER.... IT WILL BE THE BEST PARTY OF OUR LIFE.... THEN WE WILL GO HOME AND START OUR NEW LIFE... YESSSSSSSSS THIS IS THE GREATEST TIME
THE TIME HAS COME..... WE WILL SEE THIS BLESSING THIS WEEKEND

IT IS ALL COMING TO THE STOP.... THIS RIDE HAS BEEN LONG ... IT HAS MADE ME VERY SEA SICK.... BUT THE NEW LIFE WILL BE THE BLESSING OF OUR LIFE TIME, AND OUR FAMILIES TO COME!

*******

Update from PDiddy - Stage3Alpha     07/04/2014

PDIDDY:  I will say this once and not answer any questions.... it is done. They are working out the exchange process roll out which looks like they are leaning toward using the 4th weekend to set banks up for the public exchange on Monday.

Viewing & news of it is predictably being blocked but don't worry, it is done... I gotta duck out but that's all the info I can share right now.

*****************************

KTFA:

billuke :Frank, I'm not understanding something, perhaps you can clarify for me.

Since it's the AofP, IMF and eventually the CBI in control of the IR - what was the purpose of waiting to have a sitting GOI and PM? Especially since it might've been known that M was going to be the PM before and after the election.

...And since they are waiting for a GOI and PM, can't it be said that Iraq is in control of the IR at the very end, instead of the IMF and the AofP? Because we have heard...for a while to watch the CBI... that the GOI doesn't matter as far as the IR.

Thanks,   billuke

*******

Frank26:  Allow me to try it this way Friend.

Ten years ago I gave You (Maliki) 1 million dollars because You asked me for help ...... Then You asked for more without paying anything or even saying TY. I gave it to You.......... Maintaining our Agreements regardless of my remorse with You.

Then 4 years ago You PROMISED YOU would pay and we made a PRIVATE amended without the banks to stop Your lazy procrastination which was directed at taking advantage of MY GENEROSITY.

NOW ........ At the beginning of THIS YEAR YOU PROMISED ME something concerning our relationship......... But You Lied.

NOW ........ You are asking for MORE MONEY/ FAVORS/ WEAPONS/ ........ NANO SECONDS after You AGAIN FAILED ME ? Are You insane or Hussain?

With this picture or Kodak Moment painted ........... I want to see a FULLY SEATED PAR and GOVERNMENT ......... ALL LAWS PASSED and .......... NO MORE LIES!!!

Then and ONLY THEN will I consider giving You more stuff with Value.

Or .......... You can keep all the STUFF I have given You over the last 10 years ....... BUT ......... I take back THE GOI.

Try me.

Indeed ......... No more ANYTHING for You Friend until I GET ........... What Belongs To Me!!!

Oh BTW ........... The extra VALUE that You are trying to get from me WITHOUT Further RESPONSIBILITY ............. Has been ready SINCE LAST SUMMER.

The End ........ Friend.
Call me when You are ready to be honest with me ....... As for NOW ......... YOU are on Your own.

NOW........ Tell me ............ Who's in control?

KTFA,  Frank


No comments: