Tuesday, July 1, 2014

REPORT: BANK MANAGER EXPECTING RV LIVE TODAY

REPORT: BANK MANAGER EXPECTING RV LIVE TODAY 

paulbeniskos wrote: 

OK guys - I have some news. I went to my bank this morning to make a deposit, and I had a talk with the assistant manager. 
I was talking to him about the dinar RV. He said we are expecting it to go live today...
Thought I would share some good news.

Brookriver30 wrote: Paul - I wonder why he came forth today? Any thoughts?

paulbeniskos wrote: He came forth because I just asked him.

KyMike wrote: PaulB - was your bank one of the big Five?

paulbeniskos wrote: The bank is a tier 3

laptopflop wrote: KyMike - That would make it one of the hand-off banks, local or regional ones that will be used in areas where the BIG BOYS can't handle the flow, or just aren't present!

paulbeniskos wrote: 

Sure star - I went to the bank this morning for a deposit and had a talk with the assistant manager. He said they are expecting the dinar to RV today.

No comments: