Monday, July 21, 2014

STAGEALPHA SHORT CHAT WITH OMEGAMAN, 21 JULY

omegaman:don't be surprised if tomorrow holds a surprise..

OSOMAMA: Tomorrow sounds really good, just waiting patiently.. 


STAYPUFFMARSHMELLOMAN:
 Someone said u called The RV today so where is it just wondering

OMEGAMAN:
 nope, I never said today, I did hear from several sources of mine that 7 20 was to be the release of the trading platform funds for the H. Bonds....and that the 23rd was day of Public exchange; today I heard that the Admirals group is on high alert, so we are close..

Today is a great day...prepare for an exciting week...


PT and I are in touch, and some of what he tells, I relay; one source is not enough for me to post,  I rely as well on my HK source...which has info regarding the TRN's and the Bonds;
now that all is released, it won’t be long, and that, IMO is a fact...
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 12:24


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I wont be surprised if nothing happens tomorrow.