Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thoughts and Opinions from TheDarkHorseman

Thoughts and Opinions from TheDarkHorseman

07/10/2014
TheDarkHorseman — He Cometh and Sayeth

Shit rolls downhill. UST gives shit intel to Gurus then they feed us the shit. Not putting down Gurus just pointing out this new breed of assholes in the UST only know how to lie. They think we are cockroaches who are just clinging to hopium and waiting for our pot of gold. I wish I could see one of these assholes in a dark alley. You know what I mean? Hamster balls is what I imagine when I envision a UST employee responsible for the rv.

Anyway, moving along, why is the ISX trading shares of .45 and 1.60 per share. At .0008 per dinar that makes the stock less than a penny. I've heard of penny stocks before but this takes the cake. Of course it only makes mathematical sense if the ISX is operating with an rv of around 3.70 dinar per USD. Oh and UST dudes, grow some balls or prove you got some.

ISX:

http://www.isx-iq.net/isxportal/portal/homePage.html?currLanguage=en

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you stated, the shit keeps rolling down hill. I am so tired of hearing all this BS. All these gurus need to give it up until the fat lady is singing.
Personally, I feel the only winners in this game will be the already rich elite and criminal traitors. we the slaves will be shut off. I was told this years ago and refused to believe it, but now the real truth is proving itself out, so don't hold your breath.