Saturday, July 5, 2014

TNT:

TNT:

KIRKWOOD] Good day and i hope all had a great 4TH....WE will soon have to say good bye ,,,to the past. Now open your eyes and hearts to your new life....life will be like turning a coin over and seeing life in a different way than it was BEFORE.... Dreams do come true...the time has come to get off the ride and now walk into this new world from our blessing....we will and we will blessed lots and lots of PEOPLE.... I am so happy to know all of you guys from just this black in white on this screen .... God bless usa (beer) (beer) (beer)

[Dj] KIRKWOOD It is great to see you!! I guess I have missed you when I log on!!

[KIRKWOOD] Dj thank YOU.... Just been taking a BREAK... Waiting for the blessing which is here

[Dj] Oh kirkwood , i pray it is here!!

 [KIRKWOOD] Dj it is...soon we will receive the 800.... I was told this was our last WEEKEND.... There are others going through right NOW... Just waiting for our TIME...

 [Dj] KIRKWOOD It is kind and encouraging words that keep me going!! You are one of the people who I love to hear from!! lol

 [KIRKWOOD] Dj Dj TIME TO GET READY.... IT IS COMING

[Dj] KIRKWOOD I am so beyond READY!! I have my list, my redone list, my re-redone list, my just in case redone list!!KIRKWOOD I am tired of READY!!
-----------


marlog :present to u.....talked with Alls this mornin very early he just got back state side from 14 day tour in Iraq.....couldn't ask him much and i respect whatever he was doing there.......he said PM has been chosen, not announced yet,,,,says that country moves to its own clock..........cards are definitely loaded,,,,,,,,the fighting seen in media fabricated not that way in Iraq.....he says info from DC listen to it....he did not offer where he was in iraq......he shared what he could.

No comments: