Sunday, August 17, 2014

A little help

Our good friend Gayle Hux , who has been in the PP's for many years is in need of assistance. Anyone who is able to help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and God Bless. Jim  


From: "Hux, Gayle" <ghux841@gmail.com>
To: "Lucot, Jim" <jimbo15642@comcast.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:57:08 PM
Subject: A little help

Jim..thanks for our telephone conversation this afternoon.  I know so many people are hurting financially, which makes it  even harder for me to ask for assistance.  However, I have been crippled by increase in Medicine, food, electricity, and on and on...I am disabled and unable to work any job to supplement my check.

I need some money to pay my electric and telephone bill..I know I am hopeful for everything or, at least, one thing coming to fruition this next week or so.  However, these bills cannot be avoided any longer.

My information is:  Gayle Hux:  525C Krebs Av., Pascagoula, Ms  39567 and cell number is 228-249-7910..

Thank you for your help and anybody that knows me, knows that I will pay it forward as soon as I can.

Gayle




No comments: