Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bits and Pieces Late Wednesday Night

Bits and Pieces Late Wednesday Night

08/27/2014
KTFA:

Frank26:  IMO ........ The rate is already released and working in secret with the GOI that meets in secret.

Therefore I am saying WHEN the GOI announces itself ........... We will see a BUDGET and a RATE joined at the hips.

Many are looking for the GOI formation.

I am looking at the CBI only...... So is DELTA.

So is NOVA.  So should You !!!

Problem is .......... Many do not know HOW to study this IQD investment.

I was shown to follow a revenue stream today ........... I am compiling it for M's CC.

You will LOVE it !!!    KTFA,   Frank

....
***********

backdoc » August 27th, 2014,

I HAVE THE OPINION THAT THE KUWAITI DINAR WILL SURPRISE ON THE UPSIDE DUE TO THE UN RESOLUTION 833 !

THIS MAY ALLOW FOR EVEN MORE UPSIDE ON THE DINAR THAN EXPECTED SINCE WE KNOW THE ULTIMATE GOAL ON THE IQD WILL BE HIGHER THAN KWD !! DOC

*************************

I4U:

[xyz] Think Tank proposes Fed give money directly to the people to help with economy   http://www.examiner.com/article/think-tank-proposes-fed-give-money-directly-to-the-people-to-help-with-economy

[xyz] Markets could soon face a fall of up to 60 percent http://www.cnbc.com/id/101950613

[sagefemme] Rider TexasMom do either of you know who grandfather is that he/she (Zap) speaks of? the claim is grandfather has full control who is grandfather

 [TexasMom] sagefemme I believe the chinese

sagefemme] SAG was eluding to the chinese holding the button

[Rider] TexasMom did you take it the RV was in reference for the 9th? I am thinking the RV might go before that and that might be the PPs or whatever. Your thoughts plz?

[sagefemme] Rider my name is a nine in numerology so hoping for 9-9

[TexasMom] Rider I think that is a back wall date perhaps. But, I really don't know.

[Rider] THE RV (PRIVATE) WAS DONE A BIT OVER A WEEK AGO, .. does not sound like they are waiting on very much here>

[Rider] sagefemme 9/9 is ok but tonight would also work for me. grin

[sagefemme] Rider to many have said this about private rv done and over with.... i just don't buy it ... it will go all at once imo what do you think

 [Rider] sagefemme all I have is ZAP's word. I think the bulk will go at once but I'm not surprised if a few (better than yous) got to jump the line either

[sagefemme] Rider i guess what i meant to say is that the timing is what i do not buy.... they have been doing private exchanges since last year.... that is what i actually meant i think there will be privates but the timing is always off

[TexasMom] I have also heard that the privates have been held up as they have been trying to process them first... but who knows? We just want our turn!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************

Stage3Alpha:

omegaman August 27, 2014 at 7:59pm it was very disappointing today when after hearing great things over the weekend, we're to be in for another delay; two sources were sure forex would go live today; the latest now is that the stall tactics and the hiding of the formal GOI by the USA is what has delayed this; they are the cheese movers;

however, we know the BRICS are moving at the speed of sound, and the USA can no longer delay; This weekend promises private exchanges, followed by PBX TUESDAY; but as y'all know things are fluid, and have been since DECEMBER, where it should have been a great Christmas;

Ron Burgundy > omegaman August 27, 2014 at 8:02pm This matches exactly what I was told on Monday ("This weekend promises private exchanges, followed by PBX TUESDAY")

**********

RE: Poof Update Tonight:   http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/poofness-for-august-27th-mid-week-report

omegaman I agree with the assessment re the historical bonds as i am a seller; my belief is PUB X tuesday... for RV/GCR, but who knows, i've been wrong before....

D.K.C. > omegaman I like Tuesday much better then Sept. 9th.....thanks OM

G T These "historic Bonds" don't have anything To so with Releasing the RV!!
Who does THAT Make Sense to!!!

omegaman > G T yes the bonds are the collateral for the funding of everything...

RA The projects are a confirmation from my sources as well

Chicago > I think his dates refer to the bonds and project funding, not the RV - necessarily.

omegaman > Chicago my belief is bond/project funding to start early next week...

************************

From Recaps Comment Section:

petrotex  08/27/2014 6:36pm

I appreciate your thoughts. Here is the latest from a big Baghdad Birdie told to me today.

#1. Everything is done . GOI is formed.

#2. Article #8 is signed off and ratified. They are 100% ready.

However......A US Executive has asked for a delay until September 3/4. This is from a very reliable source .... The good news is Abadi has only got until the 9th or he loses his job.

That is a constitutional deadline.

The speaker would have to appoint a new PM and the 30 day process would start all over again.

Maliki would still be PM by proxy.

That is Not going to happen.

So there ya go. Back to my quiet corner



No comments: