Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Currency Chatter Members Discussing Maliki, ISIS, RV & More

Currency Chatter Members Discussing Maliki, ISIS, RV & More

08/18/2014
DreamWeaver:   Okay.  So Malki is gone, right?  XXXXX sources have verified he is out of the country.  A few articles have also hinted the same.

Remember when intel sources said that within 48-hrs. of Maliki being gone that RV would occur.  When RV didn't happen after Maliki resigned, intel morphed into now meaning 48-hrs. of Maliki being gone from the country or new government being seated.

So, now, according to intel sources passed on to us by XXXXX  the RV should happen by Wednesday of this week by the latest as that 48-hr. clock should already have been ticking since Saturday night.  Right?

Personally, I just don't see that happening with ISIS still running amock.  And, IMO, it is not fair play to keep holding up intel as though it should be given more weight than logical interpretation of circumstances, events, and articles--especially if it is proven inaccurate and then allowed to be altered ... all the while still claiming intel sources are accurate.
~~~
  I personally realize that intel is dependent on people and what they do, but it is the weight given to intel over logic that is not appropriate.  Could intel be right?  Yep.  But will I rely on it in lieu of my own speculation and logic and intuition?  Nope.  

Case in point:  intel sources said as soon as Maliki stepped aside, RV would occur within 48 hours.  When that proved INACCURATE, intel sources then said, "well, we meant when Maliki was gone ... from the country." 

So, now that Maliki appears to be outside of the country and RV  doesn't happen, do ya'll think it will be fair to allow intel sources to say, "well, we meant when Maliki no longer has any support in Iraq" or some other caveat not previously revealed.  Understand my point?

Also, I  want to be clear that this is not bashing intel providers like XXXXX and Tlar, as they are merely the messengers and I respect both of them.  This is about the tendency to turn everything of ourselves over to someone else's opinion.

I've said all along that the RV will not occur until new governement is seated and ISIS is obliterated ... and I never saw Abadi picking his cabinet within 48 hours, as was consensus here.

 That's absolutely not their pattern.  They guys are taking their time and going all the way up to constitutional deadlines, yet, I've seen posts where people are saying they are moving at "lightening" speed. 

Not true at all when it comes to nominating Speaker and President and PM ... and IMO it won't be true when it comes to Abadi picking his ministers, getting elected and seating the new government. 

Expect that, too, to go just shy of the constitutional deadline, which is not moving at lightening speed at all.   It is moving at a slow, methodical pace within preset guidelines.  Lightening speed would have been if PM had been nominated a week ahead of constitutional schedule.

We are so used to molasses pace with Iraq and their political process that we view this type of movement as "lightening."  They are moving at a very cautious pace.  Nothing rapid about it at all, but for Iraq it appears to be Warp speed, Scottie. ;)

Never want to be so desperate for the RV that I close off all logic as well as the truth sitting right before my eyes.  And right now intel-sourced info is clashing with my own logic and analytical approach to this investment.

I'm personally not against intel nor an intel basher ... but it seems that the people that claim to have intel sources get more of a skate on this board than the people that are pointing out facts.

By the way, it's no secret I'm a big supporter and fan of Tlar.  Excellent poster, researcher, and dot connector.  Even now, when Tlar is making observations that are entwined with intel, I find it intriguing, as I find him to be capable of brilliant insight. 

With that said ... and all due respect to Tlar ... it is still speculation on the part of Tlar ... and speculation on the part of XXXXX  as far as reporting what his sources say ... and still speculation on as far as what I say or CountryGal says, etc.  Although there is no doubt some speculation is much more insightful than others, it is all still speculation.

So, in line with Revbo and Schiz making their little wagers, I'm making a little wager of my own.  IF this RVs by Wednesday, August 20th, I will eat 1,000 dinars, without salt, on video cam to be uploaded on this site. 

However, if this does not RV by Wednesday, then intel sources will be put in their proper category on this board.  That category is "speculation"  and not  "written in stone."

Okay then.  I've lined up my dinar.  Two crisp, wonderfully smelling new 500 dinar notes.  I've got my new smart phone video option figured out ... which I personally think calling this phone "smart" is giving it way too much credit ... and I'm counting down until Wednesday, midnight.    :) 

My goal in doing this is, hopefully, to reiterate that this investment is EVENT DRIVEN and no one knows exactly what event will trigger the RV.  Some think it will be government seated, while others also think Fed Council needs to be seated, other believe specific laws need to be passed and published in the Gazette, others are concerned with budget, and so on. 

What event will it actually be?  Who knows, but I'm personally hoping it is Maliki gone from the country or when new government is seated as that would be wonderfully, beautifully soon. 

But, if  RV doesn't happen, then I will just accept that I did not pick, based on my own SPECULATION, the correct event. 

At that time I will either choose to go back to the drawing board (not likely to happen as July 1, IMO, has always been optimum date) ... or, most likely what I'll do is just sit back and continue to find peace in the ride ... fully knowing that the RV will happen when it is Divinely intended ... and not one moment before.  And, I, for one, am perfectly okay with that thought and letting go of the wheel on this one.

Blessings to all as we are doing the best that we can and I'm hoping to be eating dinar in a couple of days!  DW

XXXXX:  DW--quite a rant--you go girl...I just bring you the plan, as I have explained to you in private messages.  They are not some dark cabal plans, but just what is going on behind the scenes to get us to the promised land.  Honestly, if anyone on chatter believes that you can get the total,real story from just reading articles ,,you are sadly mistaken.Heck, you cant even get the true story in this country...(re:Benghazi) Love ya, mean it

XXX:  I think, when it was said something would happen 48 hours after Maliki was gone, it was assumed that Maliki would actually leave the country when he resigned.

The problem is, he's still, technically, prime minister, so he isn't really "gone" yet. I can't think of any timeline that can be drawn out past the seating of the new government, though, so perhaps your post would be more appopriate two days after Abadi is seated, DW.

BlueyesinLevis:   None of us know .. they move they way they move....

I appreciate when an article points us the right way...

I appreciate when intel and analysis fills in the gaps... -many questions have no answers... but people continue to ask them.. and I do appreciatte Tlar and XXXXX for helping to understand possibilities and likely reasons...

-I dont hold anyone to any speculative prediction based on articles or intel or common sense.

-In the end.. we gonna get what the CBI gives us and be damn happy to get it.

-Until then.... we got the here and now on CC. -That's the bottom line. We wait - togther.

DreamWeaver: XXXXX,  you are correct about getting real story from articles.  Heck, we just saw that truth regarding Mosul dam.  Articles claiming it was liberated, etc. were not true.  I'd even be happy with half the story once in a while. Especially American news stories.   :) 

I am absolutely certain you are dialed in, XXXXX, and getting intel.  But I started this investment by stepping away, completely, from other people's opinion and drawing my own insight and conclusions from weaving articles and events together and viewing it through logic, patterns, and intuition.  

 Just my way.  But what option did I have to stay sane as I had no private sources ... and following Gurus is a sure fired way to lose one's self in this investment.

No doubt there is a plan.  Believe you about that, XXXXX  So, hopefully you understand this is absolutely not about bashing intel or you or Tlar, etc, as I do believe intel may often be much closer to the truth an articles.

That said, my point is that even if intel is revealing the plan, that doesn't necessarily mean that will manifest.  Look at how Maliki mucked it up.  No surprise to me, even when others were predicting he would just leave (even intel).  My gut said NO WAY.  This has.... has gone all in ... and so has the SOL.

Thank you for being on this board and bringing the plan.  I'm PRAYING I'm eating dinar on Wednesday or I wouldn't have bothered going to the bank to take out dinar.   LOL.

I think you are awesome and respect you, but I just can't see the RV with ISIS present.  If that's not of concern as far as the plan, then it's just too illogical to me.    Best to you, love ya right back.  DW. 

Dr. Gann:    DreamWeaver,  I just want to say  very nicely written.   Although its as I say Wait and see .. And I dont think its a good Idea to eat the 500 bills they could be very toxic and logic is logic.  So I would  rather you take the Bill 's and give them to a family in need to use or Charity I believe that is the person you really are.   So do we have a Deal  ?

Mike:   Thanks, DW, your input is always welcomed! Bottom line, the truth always reveals itself regarding intel and sources,  I'm looking forward to the next few days. I, for one, am hoping that Lojak is completely right, wouldn't it be cool if this ride was almost over?  The worst that could happen is we get no more predictions and things play out in their own time.  Thanks DW.

BlueyesinLevis:    Why focus on the RV anyway?  I am following the story.. sharing the time... waiting patiently...  trying to be helpful....knowing that the RV is an end and a beginning...

-so until the end here... I am trying to be patient and enjoy the ride as much as possible.

-The Impatience around us.. is what creates the angst and stress and tension.

-It's no fun to be around impatient people.

Rainbowrow:   For every article posted, there seems to be another with totally opposite information. Thanks to the experience of several here, they are able to discount some by identifying that the source is a mouthpiece for Maliki, SOL, etc.

Many of our posters are also able to call BS on an article that is just an old re-run. I try to glean the "meat" from what they are saying, and put it into the context of intel provided. I have followed Lojak for years and believe his intel is solid. Sounds as though TLAR has correct intel as well.  So I just inhale it-and exhale that which makes no sense.

As for "lightening speed", that is a subjective term. But for Iraq, just following their Constitutional mandates has been "lightening speed" for them vis-a-vis their prior practices.

XXXXX:   DW, your logic is correct about ISIS...but there is one overriding fact here that you arent truly privy to--Iraq and the Kurds need the money to fight the war.  The US is broke too, so there is no way congress will authorize a loan to Iraq--not with the pending RV. 

Your thinking is correct, but its a financial matter at this point.  They'll need to pay the tribesmens too, as they will be a big part of the fighting force against ISIS.  That in part is why your logical thinking is logical, but not practical.

DreamWeaver:    Jeez, Louise ..  wish you'd included that piece of info long before now, XXXXX  Or at least posted that thought as it makes perfect sense.   I was merely looking at it from the threat of ISIS as far as arming themselves against Iraq due to RV, which would seem absolutely illogical.

That one point is why I've found it hard to accept the plan--not that you are privy to intel--but that plan specifically, as that has always been my main point of contention.

Thank you, XXXXX.  Now that I've stirred it up and gotten in everyone's bullseye, I may have been converted to the PLAN happening.  :) I'm going to ponder it.  Thanks, DW

Investor1:  Did XXXXX say M was really gone before the news hit ... just have a look at the flow chart of the new govn Ralph posted on Parl. Resumes Sessions post. Enough said.

Hifive:  For all your efforts, I am grateful.  I have NEVER held anyone's inside intel to a firm dead line.  I've been in this long enough to know how things can go in Iraq.  The plan is the plan, and there are forces at work to thwart it.  It will not be thwarted, but it certainly can be delayed through feet dragging, terrorism, legal maneuvering, threats, lying, and any other tactic we have seen used by Maliki. 

Once Maliki is gone, and I think he is, the plan can hopefully proceed uninterrupted.  But, I expect his loyalists who have stayed behind are still trying to prevent Abadi from successfully forming his government in hopes that it will allow Maliki another shot.  XXXXX, THANKS FOR KEEPING US IN THE LOOP!!!!

Ralph:   XXXXX, or,anyone forgive my ignorance, but in lieu of your comment above. I would assume that these "Government's" that are rendering "aid" ie: monetarily, militarily are not doing it for free!!???

I would assume there is a price tag associated with using other countries military resources.. (albeit for the good of everyone)..

Why heck, if you ever recieved a bill from an ambulance service, you figure aint nothing for free.......

IMO- this little country is gonna have an invoice handed to them after this is over.... & they are gonna need to pay some cash...  Please correct me if I am wrong.   R-

XXXXX:  Ralph, some truth to that...

Investor1:  So far it's has cost US 7 trillion and counting.

DreamWeaver:  Seems like only XXXXX and Blue and Revbo respectfully responded on point ... though none of them agreed with me, which is fine, and I thank them for that.  Timsters, don't lump me and my opinion in what you posted as I'm not an intel basher.

All I can say, is after all this time you'd think I'd learn that open mindedness is harder to find than truth ... and rarely found in the same place at the same time.   Bash away ... though my post was not intended disrespectfully to anyone.  Best.  DW.

Sun Devil:   Good original post, dream weaver.  I woke up today with the same question and considered  starting a thread asking the same question....is the 48 hour clock ticking??   I'm a little unsure of where the people "in the know" think we stand right now.

DreamWeaver:  To fellow members ... I did not mean to stir this up.  Just posting that a plan that ignored ISIS threat at arming themselves with RV money was illogical to me. XXXXX has suggested something that I find interesting and am now pondering.  Very much appreciated.  Maybe that is the good that will come out of this thread.  :)

I hold affection for fellow members and this forum and would never want to create strive.  Obviously, I should have privately contacted XXXXX shared my thoughts, and asked for clarification as to how a plan could ignore ISIS.  THAT, my friends, would have been much better than my post

Even though it is posted now, I do hope good thoughts and discussion will come of it and not an excuse to bash either XXXXX or Tlar or anyone.

Anyone that has read my posts knows I do not ever bash or treat people disrespectfully, though I'm not afraid to step up and share my opinion when it is not the consensus. 

So, please, bash me if you must, but do not use my post as a spring board to to be disrespectful to others.  Best thoughts to all.  DW.

No comments: