Monday, August 18, 2014

From Jim Stone

Sent using the latest version of the Tor Browser

 

August 17 starts here

Shills trigger Java updates to bug your machine

Bill wrote:

Hi Jim,
Funny you should mention the Java thing on your site as I have been getting a lot of these Java updates recently and I noticed that there was something strange going on here. When you clicked on the terms and conditions it would come up with a blank notepad page stating error so I was suspicious about this and would not update. Unfortunately I did update prior to this so I will have to scan my computer to see what might be lurking there if it shows.

Admin insert - THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH IS CRUCIAL

I have just sussed out that a lot of these Java "updates" are coming from clicking onto the reply button when answering what are obvious government trolls on the likes of Disqus especially when you expose them with evidence that shows them up.
Another thing that they are doing is getting Google+ / Youtube accounts shut down on people that show these government trolls up with evidence as well - supposedly for breaching their terms and conditions but they do not tell what you actually did and no chance of appeal - this has just happened to me and it means that my blog Paisley Expressions will be shut down as a part of this Google owning Blogger as well. I think that this is the main reason for this happening as I regularly link to the posts which along with your site, Chris Spivey and others show the government trolls up for what they are.

You might want to warn your readers about these Java updates coming from commenting against these government trolls on Youtube, Disqus etc.

Keep up the good work.
Billy
My response: I at one time chased trolls and sometimes succeeded in getting them to shut up. Now that I have to do this site I cannot do this often anymore, and when I was battling trolls in the past, this dirty Java trick was not being played. Thanks for the heads up, good people need to be warned when evil innovates.

A dimwit wrote:

Hi
Vitamin C is water soluble, you fucking dimwit. The body can only absorb a limited quantity; any amount above the limit is passed out via urine and sweat etc. So before you go handing out your ridiculous advisories to numbskulls, get your facts right.
My response: If you took time to read an article rather than a headline, which even educated dimwits do, you would have noticed that I said your body throws away anything over 250 mg a day unless something happens such as the flu which causes consumption to go way up.
My advice, dear dimwit, was to just take one per day of whatever tablets you have (common sense) until ebola becomes widespread in your area. Only then should you start to take more, because if ebola strikes it basically drops the bottom out on vitamin c and is like trying to fill a bucket with a hole in it. You have to eat lots, and even at that I stated the sensible max to be 24 grams per day.
But a dimwit is a dimwit, and a dimwit will say:

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! THE BODY CANNOT USE THAT MUCH, IT IS WATER SOLUBLE DONT YOU KNOW; YOU WILL JUST PEE IT OUT, and then the dimwit will DIE because 50 cents worth of vitamin C per day is too much to ask an idiot to take in an emergency.

No comments: