Sunday, August 10, 2014

Late Saturday Night Jester and Friends Chat

Late Saturday Night Jester and Friends Chat

08/10/2014
Jester’s Place:

[Jester] HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A NICE WEEKEND...

[paul] Jester is the trn's live now like they are saying ??

 [Jester] paul I DO NOT THINK SO... THERE IS NO SOLID INDICATION THAT IS THE CASE... ONLY RUMORS... I AM NOT SURE THAT ANYONE AT THE LEVEL OF THOSE RUMORS HAS THE PAY GRADE TO KNOW...

 [Jester] CERTAINLY NOTHING PHYSICAL OUT THERE... IF DIGITAL THEN ONLY ON INTERBANK AND THAT WOULD NOT BE VISIBLE TO ANYONE BUT FED TRADERS... AND I DOUBT THEY WOULD TELL ANYONE...

 [Jester] IF IT WAS TRUE THEN SOME THINGS WOULD BE HAPPENING... SINCE THEY ARE NOT IT IS HARD TO SAY ONE WAY OR THE OTHER BUT I DO NOT THINK THEY WILL JUMP START THAT DOMINO...
....
[paul] I wondered because if it was live it would be in the news in my opinion

[Jester] paul WELL THEREIN LIES PART OF THE PROBLEM... IT WOULD BE PRETTY HARD FOR THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO MISS IT...

[marnie] A friend is a dr and said one of his patience had been given some funny looking money. He said he didn't think it was real but the bank told him it was real money.

[marnie] Different colors.

[LuckyB] i thought all money was funny looking  

[marnie] That's what he told me.

[paul] marnie was it usa money?

[Jester] marnie PROBABLY THE NEW $100 BILL... THERE HAS BEEN A GREAT DEAL OF CONFUSION ABOUT

[marnie] Yes. Said it looked like Monopoly money to him. That was in Tennessee.

[Jester] THERE IS NO WAY THEY WILL RELEASE A PHYSICAL BILL WITHOUT LETTING PEOPLE KNOW... HAT BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE NOT NOTICED IT WAS RELEASED BEFORE...

[marnie] Well who knows what it was but he went on and on about it. He didn't have a clue.

[pollyp] Jester, I trust that when status quo changes you will let us know, but on another note is there anything solid you've heard that leads you to believe ISIS has been blown off the face of the earth? Pardon the severity of my question. Are you hopeful? Four airstrikes doesn't seem like much

 [Jester] pollyp WE SHOULD KNOW PRETTY QUICKLY WHEN THERE IS SOLID INFORMATION...

[Jester] AS FOR ISIS YOU SEE WHAT I SEE... HARD TO FIND REAL NEWS... AND BY THAT I MEAN NOT OFF THE CONSPIRACY SITES... ALOT OF THAT IS NOT VETTED AT ALL..

[dave_144] Jester Are the air strikes an indication of a new SOFA?

 [Jester] dave_144 I HAVE NO IDEA... WHO KNOWS AT THAT LEVEL? MALIKI ASKED FOR HELP PREVIOUSLY AND O REFUSED... SO EITHER HE CHANGED HIS MIND OR SOMEONE ELSE IS CALLING THE SHOTS OVER THERE NOW...

[dave_144] Jester So would that be an agreement with the caretaker gov or with the new gov?

 [Jester] dave_144 I WAS GIVING YOU THE SCENARIO... WHO KNOWS... WHEN I SAY I HAVE NO IDEA I AM BEING HONEST ABOUT THAT...

[dave_144] Jester I know. And I appreciate what you do. Thanks

[angelheart] Hi Jester. I read recaps and a guy by the name of Doc posted. Thought his thinking was sound.

[Jester] angelheart I AGREE WITH TLAR'S ANSWER ON THAT... IT SEEMS AS IF THINGS ARE HAPPENING RAPIDLY TOWARD GETTING THE GOVERNMENT SEATED... AND I ALSO AGREE IF THEY DO THEN A LOT OF PROBLEMS WILL TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES...

[Jester] I ALSO HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THE DETAILS OF THE TLAR POSTS... HE HAS MORE DETAILED NEWS THAN THE PRESS BUT WHEN I SEE ANYTHING IN THE PRESS IT IS ACCURATE TOO...

[angelheart] Jester true but it's like drowning in quicksand to get things done over there. I guess we will see. Good to you you. Hope all is well.

 [Jester] angelheart THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU AND ME... THE BIG PICTURE IS NOT ABOUT US... THEY HAVE THEIR OWN THINGS TO DO... AND THEY WILL LIKE TO DO THEM IN THEIR OWN WAY AND GET THEM RIGHT...

[angelheart] I guess I figured that out a while ago. Patience is a virtue.

[pokerbrat] Jester I am liking Tlar more thanks for the suggestion. I saw on Recaps how he put this negative Nelly Doc in his place. Who is Doc anyone know? He always is the negative uncle we all have lol

 [Jester] pokerbrat WELL I BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS THAT I THINK TLAR IS ABOUT AS DETAILED AS ANYONE WHEN IT COMES TO LIKING TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ...

[BocaLinda] Jester is the dinar toast, as stated in WHA?

 [Jester] BocaLinda LINK PLEASE... I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO READ IT ALL...

 [Jester] THEY DID HAVE SOME GOOD ADVICE IN THE LAST FACT CHECK... HAHAHAHAH.... Continue to disregard guru “intel” and simply wait for things to happen. Even if you knew every detail, every timetable, every nuance and direction of every erg and dyne of the entire matter, there is little most of you could do to take advantage of it. We are all in a good position to know what is possible to be known. There is no need to wander the landscape in search of more.

[Jester] OPERATIONAL TERM BEING "MOST OF YOU"... LEAVING ROOM FOR SOME TO BE ABLE TO REACT TO THE SITUATION AND MAKE PLANS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT... JUST SAYING...

[BocaLinda] jester basically iwd was over printed and counterfeited and not to expect much from it. they also said it was toast……they are saying what you've said before...

Jester] GUYS... THERE ARE TWO SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT... ONE IS THE STUFF TNT AND WD AND OTHERS ARE PUSHING THAT EVERYTHING IS LOVELY IN THE BANKS... AND THE OTHER IS SOME OF US THAT BELEIVE THAT THE GROUPS ARE THERE FOR A REASON... I HAVE SPOKEN ABOUT THE POSSIBLE SCENARIOS AND SAID WHAT I COULD SAY...

[Jester] YOU EITHER LISTENED OF YOU DIDN'T... WHEN THE TIME COMES WE WILL FIND OUT WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS SCREWED...

[BocaLinda] jester have any PP groups exchanged yet that you know if?

 [Jester] BocaLinda TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED EXCEPT IN VERY PRIVATE DEALS... I HAVE SAID IT PLENTY THAT THE UST IS THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN... THEY HAVE CONTROL OF THE US AND THAT IS THAT...

[BocaLinda] jester got it thx.

[Hannah] Jester In the right place ... just waiting on the right time. Thanks

[angelheart] With the risk of really being stupid. Someone (out of the dinar world) engaged me in a conversation the other day and stated that if Germany joins the Brics our US economy will collapse. Jester...your thoughts please.

[Jester] angelheart I DO NOT THINK I WOULD GO THAT FAR... BECAUSE JOINING THE BRICS IS NOT WHAT EVEYONE THINKS... I WROTE A POST ON THAT LAST WEEK... BUT TO SAY THAT IF GERMANY DOES... THEN I BELIEVE A LOT OF THE OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES WOULD FOLLOW... AND THAT WOULD SIGNAL A CHANGE IN CONFIDENCE IN THE IMF AND WORLD BANK... AND THAT IS REALLY WHAT THE BRICS IS ABOUT...

[Jester] THE US HAS THE IMF LOCKED UP... AND THE REST OF THE WORLD IS OVER IT... SO THE BRICS IS ABOUT BREAKING THAT CODLOCK...

[angelheart] That was the point. Their point was that Germany would break the confidence in IMF

 [Jester] UT OH... ALMOST OUT OF TIME...

I HOPE YOU ALL GO OUT AND SMELL THE FLOWERS TOMORROW AND TAKE A BREAK...

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/late-saturday-night-jester-and-friends-chat1

No comments: