Friday, August 22, 2014

OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 08/22/14 AFTERNOON

New post  AdminSambo Today at 3:41 pm

[..okieoilman] FRIDAY 8-22-14--LET ME WISH YOU A GOOD DAY AMERICA. I HAVE CONTINUED ASSISTANCE TO YOU FINANCIALLY AND YOU HAVE SQUANDERED WHAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU. YOU HAVE MANIPULATED, MISUSED AND HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MY CONTRIBUTION. I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES TO ADVISE YOU BUT YOU FAILED TO ADHERE TO GOOD BUSINESS PRINCIPLES AND MANAGEMENT. I HAVE COME TO A POINT THAT I MUST NOW LAY THE GAUNTLET AT YOUR FEET AND LET YOU DECIDE YOUR OWN FINANCIAL FATE. I WILL GIVE YOU 2 OPTIONS THAT IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE YOUR FATE AS A "POWERFUL NATION". YOU CAN EITHER PURSUE 2 SEPERATE PATH'S OF YOUR CHOICE. I WILL ASSIST YOU ONLY ONE LAST TIME. YOUR OPTION IS NUMBER 1 IS TO MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT THAT HAS BEEN HINDERING THE ENTIRE WORLD, OR I AS YOUR CONTRIBUTING PARTY WILL MAKE ALL THE MISTAKES COMMON KNOWLEDGE. YOU EITHER MAKE THE CORRECT DECISION OR SUFFER THE CONSQUENCE OF HAVING MORE DERIVITIVES YOU INSTILLED DUMPED ON THE WORLDS MARKET AT A FIRE SALE PRICE WHICH WOULD COMPLETELY DEVESTATE YOUR STANDING BOTH MILITARILY AND MONETARILY AND MAKE YOU A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY OR YOU CAN ACCEPT THE FINAL AGREEMENT OF CO-OPERATION. I WILL REMAIN PATIENT WITH YOU ONLY SO MUCH LONGER. THE DECISION IS NOW YOURS TO MAKE AND MAKE IMMEDIATELY. I WAIT NO LONGER AND AWAIT YOUR DECISION.-------------THIS IS A PROPOSED LETTER FROM ASSISTANCE ADVISOR IN ANOTHER COUNTRY.---




Post  AdminSambo Today at 12:46 pm

[Papajack] Good Morning, this morning our Father told me my time with you is drawing to a close, He told me my job here is done, and that I had sounded the clear trumpet that was my assignment and that there was no blood on my hands. Those of you know that I have not held back in my quest to expose the devil and his minions. So where are we today? Well Lucifer is killing christians all over the world, the worshippers of the false demon Syrian Moon god from Babylonian fertility worship are spreading their hatered all over the globe. This thing we call the church has pockets of on fire believers but for the most part is nothing more than a glorified social club. I have found first hand that telling the truth brings great attack by those that are being deceived and used by the enemy. 
America the once great nation founded on Godly principles has been usurped by demonically controlled criminals because of deception and apathy. Yet still there remains many who have not bowed a knee to Baal, patriots, men and women of conviction fighting to take back all that has been stolen. It is my sincere hope that we will see the Global Reset and New Republic start the rebuilding to restore what has been lost, but I'm not nieve it will be a daunting task. As the world is crumbling the so called leader of the free world is more concerned about his tee times than he is about these terrorist killing Americans. Elections have consequences and liberal fantasy doesn't work in the real world but you are finding this out the hard way because your golfer in chief keeps stopping the RV for his Cabal masters at the UST level because it ends 143 years of deception and slavery perpetrated on America and the rest of the world. So please indulge me for a minute and let you know just where I stand as this may very well be my last post. I am a patriot, a Constitutional Conservative, a realist, I used to be a Republican but I didn't leave them they left me. I love Yahveh, Yahshua, and Ruach Ha Kodesh, I am a sinner saved by GRACE. My computer just quit working

[Papajack] To continue, I never run from a fight, I own guns and know how to use them and NO politician will ever take them without killing me first. I will protect my family because I believe that is how God made men to be. Most of my blessing will be used to help and make life better for others. That's just me!!!! These are evil times we live in, and soon we will stand before the REAL JUDGE. And while I will fade away I will still be here to help you all I can. In life there are many seasons and this is our time for HARVEST. I'm ready to have OKIE's back any way he needs it, we are all in this together, but don't let down your guard. BLESSINGS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be a Jesus follower is to be like Him, He carried no sword and anyone coming in His name with a sword is deceived by Lucifer.

Anonymous said...

Papa jack , I feel the same as you. You are a good man, It is time to take a stand against the evil on this planet. All I know to do as of yet is pray to GOD our savior JESUS CHRIST to bind the evil and cast them far away...Aloha joe