Friday, August 22, 2014

Sept 2nd "Bail-In" ? True Or False?

Sept 2nd "Bail-In" ? True Or False?

08/21/2014
(Thank You For Sending To Recaps)

You are welcome to post the below info if you agree it should help dispel some fears. Thank you!

  As a computer challenged senior I am and have always been a phone person, though I am kind of ok with direction. I called the US Treasury to find out if indeed the Sept 2nd "bail-in is true.

After being given phone numbers to call (none for the Federal Reserve Board and nothing posted at their site) I tried the Treasury dept. who directed me with numbers to check with the fed res. banks as they'd have been given this info.

No, was the  same response from all three after they put me on hold to investigate my questions.

Phila. Fed Bank, Chicago and Richmond all dispelled and I was directed to Newsweek which would give an explanation of the actual game plan for Nov of the G20.

I am providing the link after doing my own due diligence.

I believe this should dispel some fears ( as I had before my calls and research). I  am now passing this on as I am comfortable with the Newsweek's (today's) report. Hope this helps and feel free to share the link and dispel Sept 2nd! It is not true! Have a blessed day!

http://www.newsweek.com/g20-edging-towards-banking-reform-deal-266050

Peace,   Mary
~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

False

Anonymous said...

all anyone has to do is read the dodd-frank act, and see that the provisions are there for them to do exactly the same thing in both the UK and in the USA as they did in Cyprus, and do you really still believe a word any government official tells you, this is all about saving the banks ass not the depositors, and dont forget that when you deposit any money in a bank account it is legally not your money any more, it is a gift to the bank and they can do what they like with it! dont believe me, go look it up!