Sunday, August 3, 2014

Stevel & PD Members With News & Comments

Stevel & PD Members With News & Comments

08/02/2014
buck72801:   The Estimated Loss For Delay Budget in Iraq is $400 Million: Virtue

6 hours ago by Iraq123 News Comments Off

Iraqi Dinar 123 News:- The delay in budget has become a criminal negligence on the part of government of Iraq if we look at its negative impacts on the economy of Iraq.

The delay in budget has divided the country and also abundant Iraq alone in the region. Kurdistan regional government is looking to print its own currency due to lack of funds for daily use that means Kurdistan is planning its own separate home land.
~~~
The currency will be in the market in the next few days. Report shows that Iraq is facing 400 million dollar loss a day. Iraq is not in a position to bear this kind of loss when it is already in the state of war with ISIS. The finance ministry of Iraq could not issue funds for ongoing projects in the country.

These projects are development nature and always require essential funds to meet day to day business requirements. Most of the development projects in Iraq have closed in the country and most of the foreign investors have stopped working on these projects due to lack of funds. Iraq needs to approve annual budget to avoid further financial losses.

Jcav:   Thats why they will not wait another two weeks to get the budget done like some articles and saying.
Stevel:   I absolutely agree with you 100%. They are flat out of money to operate until the budget and HCL are passed and opened. This is getting very exciting to watch.

 Two weeks? Are you kidding me?   Let's look at the numbers:

At 400M per day, from January 1st to present is now $85,200,000,000.00 (85.2 Billion),

add another 14 days $5,600,000,000.00 (5.6 Billion more),

if it goes another 30 days add $12,000,000,000.00 (12 Billion more),

 add 60 more days $24,000,000,000.00 (24 Billion more), etc.

 Not going to happen my friends.

 Here is the part that is very important: Most of the development projects in Iraq have closed in the country and most of the foreign investors have stopped working on these projects due to lack of funds. Iraq needs to approve annual budget to avoid further financial losses.

This cannot and will not continue.

 Need I say more? Now the Kurds want to print their own money. Do you think they will value it at .00086 to one USD? Probably not.

I think this is a huge article and very important as the speed this will get resolved and done. I love it, I love it, I love it. Did I tell you how I really feel? Now yet but will next week when this just may be over. Let it play out.

 Now let's do a what if. What if the Kurds do print their own money and it is much more valuable because of the oil. It just may be close to the other countries they do business with.

Now that would force the other currency (stuff we hold) to match it. Regardless, this is exciting.

 Have a safe weekend. I would love to do an update but I am in Vegas for another trade show. Live goes on until this is over. I love going to a trade show, but would sure love to go for another reason other than that. I will see what I can do after I talk to Ray today. All information we have is absolutely excellent. I will try and update and answer questions on this post.     Steve

 I will leave you with this video. You should watch it. This is how I feel about our investment period!

 Feeling great is relative. The intention of this video is to remind myself how wonderful an attitude of "feeling great" can be. When I say "I Feel Great", there is a window that opens to the possibility of feeling great. And today. . . I feel great!  Steve

Buck72801:   Very simply explained >>>> and so true

Need I say more? Now the Kurds want to print their own money. Do you think they will value it at .00086 to one USD?

Creed123:    Steve can you tell us what you think/believe will happen in the immediate aftermath with our investment when parliament passes the budget? Will a new rate be released simultaneously? Will there be a waiting period i.e, budget appearing in the law library then rate release? Thanks again! 

Stevel:   Personally from what we are reading and being told, it will be pretty much immediately. The CBI will just do their thing and you will not know in advance what it is or when, so you will just have to watch for it. Our contacts will call is the second it happens, so we will know and I will post on this site within minutes.

I already have a post ready. I just need to inset the rate or change the rate we think it will be.  Steve

Buck72801:   Amazing how fast they are moving now blows my mind, and the fact that one person was holding it up, of course them having a new prez with a back bone helps also, this is awsome , only been in this 4 years now and I've never been this on the edge of excitement

Jcav:    Couldn't have said it better myself.  The kurds hold all the cards right now.  The Dinar value will fall if they break away but the US and the world won't let that happen.  

Robinsnest:    Steve, First, thanks for your efforts with this site.  Second, I have a question.  Why is this years budget any different than years past?  It seems like every year we anticipate a rate change once the budget gets passed and every year it continues to elude us.  Just curious.  I sure hope this is the one.    Thanks again.

Stevel:   One of the biggest changes is that they will pass the HCL also. They need both to achieve this. Budget was passed last year but never opened and they used emergency funds. Many differences this time.  Hope that helps.

Cheeky:  Steve - first, thank you very much for all that you do.

Will any potential political delays affect the budget process or do you believe they are independent of one another?  Although things are clearing up politically, that process is still volatile and delays could occur.  Thanks!

Ms. Biz:  awesome sause bucky !!!! o.h.m.g.o.s.h!!!!!!............. :)  this article is all telling imo, explains a lot of facts, and resolves it to one solution that will fix things in Iraq, and ultimately in our lives too,

the plan coming to fruition is an amazing event to watch and I'm blessed to be a part of this journey with everyone here at PD,

the video shared by steveI was exactly where my mind lives and that's the ticket to everything in life no matter what and that's to feel good, to emerge your mind in good feeling thoughts no matter what,

 this is a thread that just made me realize that we truly are a blessed bunch of folk already, lets bring it the rest of the way home to the finish line together with class being the best we can be for one another......


No comments: