Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BLACK VET SPEAKS OUT

I have never seen it put better......................
BLACK VET SPEAKS OUT

The words of this dying man captured my attention.  I believe what this black Veteran has to say holds a lot of truth.  His language is “R-RATED” – just wanted to warn you.  Right or wrong, his thoughts are worth reading.


"I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers.  The things I state are facts.  They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 70-year-old black man born in America.

I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name) that I was a nigger.  We lived in “Nigger Town ” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV.  We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made by hand.  I thought I was a nigger until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army and got a job. 

I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the SAME LAST NAME.  I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology.  My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college is about $125,000 a year.  From dirt poor nigger to old, black proud American.

Yes, I am black and I can say “nigger” because I understand the true meaning of the word.

Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

- Fact:  It is not called "shoplifting or stealing." It's called "robbery" which is a felony.  Brown stole something and assaulted someone. That means ROBBERY.  It’s on video and it’s a fact.  Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars but ROBBERY!

- Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy,” cute little headphones and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin - executed by “whitey.”  First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them.  So, let us be clear.  Michael Brown was a nigger - a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum nigger.  Nobody wants to say that but I will.  He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes and still refuse to call a robbery.  He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to  just for being alive.  Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns and those stupid-assed low profile rims makes him some kind of bad-ass nigger.

- I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that nigger.  Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists.  That’s the only job a nigger soldier could get.

- Rodney King?  Black Riots!

- Trayvon?  Black Riots!

- Hurricane Katrina?  Black Riots! 

- O.J. Simpson?  Kills white man and white woman and found NOT GUILTY.  Did white folks riot?  Nope!

- In fact, when is the last time white people rioted?  Civil War, maybe?  That’s because they are relatively civilized people, much like many black Americans.  Protesting is one thing - hell, I’m all for it.  Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.

- Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael.  Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around as well.  Show the nigger "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed with a mouthful of money.

- Militarization?  The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is.  Cops wear helmets and vests and drive armored vehicle because unemployed niggers throw bricks and Molotov cocktails at them, moron!  You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots.  I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.

- You only "want the police" when you "need the police." Otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police.  And, by the way, the police are trained to take your s--t, but I wouldn’t mess around with those Army National Guard.  They aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your s--t like police do every day.  They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s with military precision and extreme prejudice.

- And, finally, is the way we protest and demand justice is to run down the streets breaking s--t, looting stores and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys?  Hell, after Rodney King, criminal niggers were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were.  For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.

- You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.

- You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks.  They did nothing wrong.  The racists white cops framed them all.   Right?  No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment?  BULL S--T!

- More niggers kill niggers than niggers killing whites, whites killing niggers, and whites killing whites ... COMBINED!  I find this astounding.

- It's not white peoples' faults the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago.  You can go to school, get a job, buy a house and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!!   You are not a slave.  You are not discriminated against!  Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today was alive when it was popular.  Get over it!  You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed nigger.  Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.

- If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama," and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw Social Security disability instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks.  And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same.   I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

- Remember, the way you act on the camera is remembered by everyone who sees it.  They will never forget it.  It shows them how you, as the black race, respond to situations that don’t particularly go the way you think they should.  It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way.  Stop being stupid niggers and be a proud black American.  My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing - I am not a nigger.

I will not be around long.  While my mind is still sharp and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer.  It started in the prostate and is spreading rapidly.  After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings and include my name.  Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that Americans will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals and see people for what they really are. 

We have too many countries that want us dead.  We should not be fighting each other.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the last 600 years the white man has wage warfare against non whites world wide. Someone should count up the crimes against humanity (murder) that he (white man) has done, it's probably in the BILLIONS.

anonymous said...

Ummmm. This man would have been 9 when he fought in the Korean War. Do some basic fact checking.

Anonymous said...

learn how to do math. My uncle was a green beret in the Korean war and my grandfather a used ndn to go in and get out the pows and a pearl harbor survivor who died two years ago.. my uncle well he died of cancer. Korean War was in the 50's late 40's. and it is only 2014 so depending on when was born he could have been 18 probably younger as in those days they joined as early as 16 if had a parent sign for them and some joined earlier than that. but we will say he was 18 when he joined and went right into the Korean war as he says in the 50's my family been fighting since the white eyes first got lost at sea and we they saved their azzez and brought them inland. They been in every war but desert storm and who knows maybe someone fought in that one that I not aware of. but I am aware that it is possible to be alive today and have fought in the Korean war, especially since it followed wwii and my grandfather fought in it. Think before speak, doesn't make you dumb but speaking wen not kno wat yu speaking about and being wrong make yu look like a fool ennit?

Unknown said...

Anonymous, the Korean War ended in July, 1953. If his man was 70 years old in August, 2014, then he was 9 in July 1953.