Friday, September 19, 2014

Eden at TNT: "My Private Banker Story"

Eden at TNT: "My Private Banker Story"

09/19/2014
Today was a great day. I have read Bank stories many times and never thought I would be placing one on this site myself. However something totally unexpected happened today and I had to share it with TNT.

I assist at this great organization helping people in need get a “Hand up and not a Hand out”. If you guessed the company great, and for you who did not; it’s Goodwill.

Today we had a special guess. Ms. E from WF. She came to do a presentation for the staff and participants in regards to options in their banking and best practices. Well when she wasn’t too busy I was able to pull her away for a brief, but informative conversation.
....
Ms. E from the largest xxxx, County Georgia WF BRANCH was very accommodating. I asked if WF was doing foreign currency exchanges. She stated they did every day during business hours.

Then I asked if she knew about the upcoming exchange of some new currencies. She looked at me and said you’re talking about the IQN and the others.

I SAID YES. She said she had been invested since 2006. She went on to ask me if I had opened up a bank account with them specifically for the exchange
 told her I had not. I asked her as though I did not know why it was so important. She informed me it would be so much easier to have my account in place before the RV happened than after the fact.

 I told her I had multiple currencies, she stated each one needed to be in a separate account and not mingled together. She went on to say she could take all my information, set up my account, and I would be able to open as many accounts I wanted instantly because they have all my information on file now.

 So yes, today I opened an account with zero money and she is FEDEXING all my docs to me; I will have them by Monday at the latest.

If you haven’t set up your account I admonish you to get it done ASAP. The words to remember:

GCR Soon!!

Keep All Currencies Separated (Individual Accounts)

Open your Accounts Now

Last thing, this RV is about to pop, ready or not. BE READY, DON’T GET READY!!



No comments: