Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Per the failed Nesara Announcement ---

Per the failed Nesara Announcement ---

From the ‘Colonel’ --- John, there are a lot of us out here that would appreciate it if you would stop posting all the crap that you post, such as that NESARA was going to be announced today.. John, I thought you were a better person than that.  By putting out crap like that you are no better than all these lieing gurus that continue to put out misinformation.  We would all be better off if you and them too would stop putting out the BS that you do.  You can post this if you want to, but leave off my email address. The Colonel

JOHN’S RESPONSE
ALL THE INTEL POSTED ON TOP OF THE BLOG IS INFO REQUESTED TO BE POSTED BY OTHER SOURCES. THIS IS DONE FOR OPERATIONS REASONS WHICH I AM NOT PRIVY TO. THIS NOTICE PER THE NESARA ANNOUNCEMENT WHICH DID NOT OCCUR CAME FROM THE PROGRAM FOLKS WHO ARE FIGHTING A WAR AGAINST THE BAD GUYS. WHEN I FIND OUT THE ‘REAL DELAY’ I BE POSTING IT.

I DON’T LIKE THIS CRAP EITHER! AS STATED BEFORE – I DON’T MAKE THIS BS UP, I AM JUST A MESSENGER!   John MacHaffie


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Great Spirit bless you John...

ElRon XChile

Anonymous said...

To fight each other is to loose to the corruption system. We should understand and join force to fight for certain reason. I think the corruption is laughing at the REPUBLIC.

Anonymous said...

Thank you John for all your postings!

Anonymous said...

You tell 'em, Johnny ! Even though most don't pan out, your positive messages are sometimes the ONLY good ones for the whole day. Most RVer's have become numb, anyway. So many shills. You're blog is unique, with stuff others don't have. I visit 10 times a day. If the cabal wins, it won't matter what we tried to do. If they lose, all the ' bad ' intel will be quickly forgotten. I'm not sure about the Alien stuff, though, I have yet to see any evidence besides ' channelers ' like used car salesman Dratzo, & that's surely not proof. I don't need a galactic used car yet. Erin go Bragh ! TYJM frj

Awake and MAD said...

We all love you john..... You have the guts to post what you believe is the truth! This is the most important time in human history ... never shy away, do what YOU BELIEVE IS RIGHT!!