Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sandy Hook Was a Staged Media Hoax; Anderson Cooper Knows/Nose

THE KEY WORD IN GUN CONTROL IS " CONTROL".  THE LIBERALS WILL STAGE ANYTHING AND THE MUSLIMS WILL BE TOO DELIGHTED TO SEE AMERICA PROHIBIT THE PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF FIREARMS.
As you may or may not know, I
am a one-woman operation and
I work 7 days per week and I've
not had a full day off since January.

Lately, I have have been too busy
with family issues and business tasks,
releasing my new film, to do due
diligence on the recent Ferguson
Massacre/travesty. The evidence being
sent to me is increasingly proving that
Ferguson is yet another fatal attack on
the US populace by the current 
Administration, of the best President
that the US has ever had in the history
of the US Presidency (maybe if I say
that, I won't get in as much trouble in
this outrageous Stasi State that
America has become).

I can't say any number of things, these
days without being descended upon, like
a ton of bricks by what can only be
described as paid trolls of one stripe or
another. You can call it collateral damage,
from our beleaguered economy, or you
can just call them scum-sucking pieces
of sh!t.

Until I've had the time to review the
events at Ferguson, I will withhold all
comment and instead, harken back to
one of many recent false flag attacks
on our shores, Sandy Hook, which has
been extensively proven by MANY
researchers to be a bogus, false flag.

When the "events" at Sandy Hook took
place in December 2012 and I dared to
question the veracity of the reports,
given the appallingly unprofessional
"chroma key"/green screen FAIL by a
supposedly professional CNN crew, who
did not light Cooper properly to pull a
successful key. The result was that
Cooper's nose faded into the fake
background, during his evidently bogus,
"on-location" interview with the
(crisis actor) mother of a "murdered child",
at the "Connecticut funeral service." I was
swiftly bulldozed by "outraged" people,
exploding at me for my callousness.

In fact, the reaction was so overwhelming,
that I felt compelled to force-redirect the
link that'd I'd sent to something less hard-
hitting and to the point but still on-topic.

All I can tell you for sure, from that
particular footage, was that Cooper was
NOT on location at the Connecticut funeral
home. He was in the New York studio and
his crew did a crappy lighting job.

The troll assaults were successful at the
time, as I was less used to them, so I went
on to put my focus elsewhere, to avoid any
more such unpleasantness. I can now smell
a troll from a mile away now I don't give a
damn about these basement-dwelling, 
traitors/enemies of the REAL United States,
of We The People - the pathetic minions of
the Corporations which have run roughshod
in their nearsighted destruction of their cash
cow; causing the near-total destruction of
everything that was good, that this country
once stood for...

The creator of this clip, has dug MUCH
deeper into the Sandy Hook story and if you
haven't seen it, it's definitely important and
worth a look. Here are his comments:


"I originally thought posting 3 videos on the
Sandy Hook Hoax would be enough, but I
found I needed to make one more!!  Make
this go viral.  Copy it.  Link it.  Repost it. 
Whatever.  This is a compilation of the latest
and BEST evidence Sandy Hook was CLEARLY
and OBVIOUSLY a Government sponsored
Media Hoax.

"I have already posted a 3-part video series,
exposing the 10 major points which show that
the Sandy Hook tragedy was a government
false flag hoax.  How much was real and how
much was fake remains to be seen. Did these
children really die? Since this was a government-
and media-sponsored hoax, it is certainly
possible that these children did not actually die!! 

"Because law enforcement, government officials,
and both the mainstream and alternative medi
a have NOW proven themselves to be
untrustworthy con artists, we may never get to
the whole truth of the matter."

Please see detailed links at the bottom of the page
linked below, to help with further research.
    
Video (26 mins):





No comments: