Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Tlar & Friends Thoughts, Comments, & Discussion

Tlar & Friends Thoughts, Comments, & Discussion

09/10/2014
Buttercup:  Just got this in my personal email and posted on other thread as well, since XXXX is kinda writing in response to the confusion over RK's latest email

How you Makin it Buttercup

   Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on what’s going on.

 The last e-mail was written by one of my friends, as I am out of state and will be on the road all day tomorrow. The information given was correct.

 Some of you get an e-mail from my personal list and I know that has caused some confusion because I did not send one. ( Due to I am on the road.)
~~~
  I do not know if Iraq will take the deal from the US or not. I will let you know as soon as I know.

During the meantime, PLEASE do not text or call me until I get back home. My cell phone is Blowing Up..   This has been a stressful day for all of us.  Thanks for your patience,

  Randy   ( written by friend at request of Randy)

~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~

Tlar:   Randy, I heard pretty much the same thing but I also heard that last night the CBI, Abadi , Massum and Jubouri had declined to hold.  Iraq is serious and wanting to move on this. 

Obama is playing politics, a game that Iraq can ill afford at this time.  This government needs to do something to show their people that this government is on the move from the get go and not stall based on requests by our administration. 

They can only do this by immediately opening their economy and joining the world economy and to do that it is imperative that they move on their currency.  It is my belief that they will not hold as I was told last night as the Iraqi's.  

I hope my information is more current than yours but I am not sure at this time.  My money is on Iraq doing what's right for the Iraqi people and not letting our government continue to use this country or this project as a political football.  We should no more as to what they are going to do tomorrow.  Tlar

XXXXX  They will move forward.  The powers that control 70% of Iraq's oil and money want to get paid now.  They simply will not wait long.  Everything is waiting on the RATE!!!

As for the goi, budget or the rate, you cannot have one without the other... so get ready

It's coming folks.  XXXXX

    johnbob1:   at September 9, 2014 at 5:23 PM   What would the advantage of holding this off be for Obama? Anybody have a clue

Tlar:   Possibly he is trying to delay this until after the mid term elections.  I am just speculating on this as the reason but I concur with everything Randy just said. 

(In Tlar’s Opinion)

Obama has tried to slow this down both the installation of the government and the RV and or put it off for political reasons.  I know through my sources that he did in fact slow the election process down as far as getting this government together by at least a week. 

He wanted them to use the full 30 days and not do it sooner.  We can only guess his motivations.  You guys can believe what you want but this is very similar to what I was told which throws the timing off and is continuing to do so. 

That's not an excuse but it makes it very difficult to predict anything when our government continues to meddle in this process for personal political gain. 

When you hear the Iraqi's decided to do something on or around a specific time and then you hear Obama steps in before that time comes and tries to slow it down, it puts everything in a tailgate spin.

 That's partly the reason I haven't posted so much lately because this has become an unknown.

Things are not always what they appear both in the intel and the news.  My post that it will go this week was predicated that this problem has been resolved and that the Iraqi's told Obama no, they would not hold.

 I also will get a heads up probably tomorrow as to what the Iraqi's have decided assuming they are not decided yet as RK indicates a new proposal is on the table now.. 

Nobody is stopping this process but there is outside forces, our government included, that are trying for whatever the reasons to control this and slow it down. It will be interesting to compare notes with RK on the outcome and hopefully we should know tomorrow.  tlar

PS If this is not Randy, he knows his stuff.  The information supplied in the post is the same crap I am hearing.  No one is bashing democrats here.  IMO it is purely a  bad decision no matter who is making it. 

Its wrong for Iraq no matter what the implications are to the US.  I also believe it is wrong for the US and the world.

slimjim321:   TLAR, quick question....what about the National Paper that was signed? How does that fit into the possible delay? I was under the impression there were time limits in the paper that was signed and a RV would be needed to fulfill everything. Hope what I am asking makes sense. Thanks in advance!

Tlar:   slimjim321,  To my knowledge everyone said they were ready to sign but we have never seen an article saying they did.  I think last minute bargaining and such stopped the process until the government was formed.

 I don't know this for a fact and if someone can show me where they did, I would appreciate it. 

The intel had suggested if they signed it before the government was formed that the CBI would "assume" the government would be voted in and act on the paper as a starting point. 

Then they just stopped talking about the agreement altogether and I never saw an article saying all parties signed.  tlar
Rjmo:    at September 9, 2014 at 7:19 PM  Appreciate you TLAR... but having a hard time making much sense of it... My question would simply be... How do you stop a freight train that's moving at 100mph?

Tlar:  Rjmo,  Derail it or offer it enough to stop temporarily.  Again, I was dumbfounded trying  to find any reason for the stalling motives.   I think it has to do with money and mid-term elections here in this country.  I just can't imagine why or to what advantage it would be to our seated government to stop this until later other than that.  tlar

Mally:   The articles that laid out what was in the national agreement paper referred to it as the agreement to participate in the abadi gov.

To me it read as though these points have been agreed to by your political party if they are getting positions. I would think that means signed sealed and delivered although it didn't explicitly say that.

~~ * *~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~

XXXXX:  I wholeheartedly agree with all your points Tlar, thank you for sharing.

 I will add this tidbit that my contact told me.

 If you go back to when Kuwait increased their value, right before they changed the value, a new "structure" was put in place.  The PM of that country was replaced by who? 

The VP of the Central Bank of Kuwait. 

Any time a major currency change occurs just like Iraq is about to undergo, political and economic structures change just prior to the currency change. 

In this case, Abadi was SPECIFICALLY put in this postion.  Why? Because he's pro monetary reform.  He was actually the Chairman of the finance committee... and he knows his numbers. ;)

 This same scenario also happened with another country he said (Libya?)... but the name of the country is slipping my mind at this time.

 We are in extremely good shape.  I was told that when it comes to a goi, a budget and a rate, you can't have one without the other, so get ready, because everything is coming... it already has begun!! XXXXX

http://www.currencychatter.com

Tlar:    Thanks  XXXX  I have a call into my source to get verification right now.  If I hear that the decision was made from him tonight and it reaffirms what I was told yesterday that we are still on track, I will post it also tonight.   Tlar

Jdinar :    Now this makes sense...  I think Hi-five was on to something I forgot!

here's the quote from the other thread:

"I wonder if it has to do with the 2010 IMF reforms that the US congress has been warned to pass by the first of the year. When that passes, the whole monetary policy will shift, and the US will not have the power over the IMF like it does today".

This explains why so many false alarms with Maliki since 2012. There was a battle between CBI Shabibi and Maliki (aka Obama influence ) to move forward with currency reform (RV).

Interestingly enough, I believe Shabs has more power NOW than we all think even though he is directly related with the Central banks...which the US (PTB's) have control of. I say the other PTB's worlwide are battling the US PTB's all based on the 2010 IMF reform.

Also, isn't Shabs indirectly apart of other organizations like the BIS? Possible rubbing shoulders with the good side of IMF? ...and probably has some influence and just maybe our trump card for this whole RV. IMHO.  Thanks XXXX and Hi- five

Tlar:   Just heard from my guy.  He agrees.  No hold.  Full steam ahead for this week.  I hope he and xxxxxx are right or I'm going to change my name and move out of state away from my family.  Here's keeping my fingers and toes crossed that nothing changes. lol tlar

Investor 1:  Shabbs has worked at both the IMF and the Biz, he is Rothchilds man saying my boss says it's time to do this thing.

Blue:   “All great changes are preceded by chaos.”  ~Deepak Chopra

Pagerdr:   We shall see.  I'm prepared to wait if I have to. Of course, what will it be next?  If O really wants to delay this, who's to say he doesn't want to just stop it all together.  I just don't understand WHY he would want to.  Other than his obvious goal of mass citizen government dependency, I can't think of a reason. It's quite confusing. 

Tlar:   Another way to say it is, " its only through choas comes opportunity" tlar

NCtallguy:      All the talk about Obama  wanting all citizens Gov dependent neglects one major point, someones got to pay the bills. Could it be that this thing isn't able to happen til between Nov - Jan and that's why we are now hearing this? Tlar, I want to say for the record that you are the reason i found my way here and once I got here ( CC ) I can't leave.

Flyboy:   Investor1...you've got it right...Shibibi is a Rothschild man/BIS...  All you have to do is read a little history on the Rothschild family and you will  understand where the power is in the world of money...it all about the money...just sayin

Blue:      "Listening is a magnetic and strange thing, a creative force. When people really listen to each other in a quiet, fascinated attention, the creative fountain inside each of us begins to spring and cast up new thoughts and unexpected wisdom."   ~ Brenda Ueland

"People will tell us who they are. It is our job to believe them."  ~ Blue

XXXXX:  Obama cannot and will not do squat about stopping the new rate to appear. I don't believe that one bit.  The POWERS that be want to get paid NOW!  They control 70% of the oil and money in Iraq... they are now creating tremendous demand for the IQD via Kurds' tankers (oil), which in turn creates VALUE to the IQD.  They are the ones who control the outcome, not Obama, or even Iraq.

I'm sorry but the whole story about Obama delay is just that... a story.  Look at the EVIDENCE of what is happening (CBI, WB, GENEL energy, IMF, etc), and you'll see the facts.

The powers that be have put the necessary people (Abadi, Mahdi, etc) in place to facilitate the monetary reform (aka RV), just like they did in Kuwait (and Libya?) right before their value changed.

The fact is when it comes to the GOI, the Budget, and the Rate, you cannot have one without the other!!  The process has already begun with the GOI being completed (on the verge of being fully seated too), so get ready because this new rate is coming! XXXXX

danny griffin:    your right jtdinar, randy said his info was that obama was trying to hold this up, but he was hoping it woudl go thru anyway. randy said he would wait to see what is happening and check back with his contacts to find out and then let us know. 

randy from what i read did not say definitely that obama would be able to stop this. i want to give him the same break as i give tlar. i appreciate both randy and tlar, lojak, blue and all the other posters who bring so much to cc.  i know i don't bring anything of value, but i respect those who do.

JT Dinar:  XXXXX, thanks so much. I do agree with you on the PTB and or Banksters wanting to get paid. If the Obama info is true, I just wonder whom is telling him to do so. That's what I don't understand. Yes the PTB/Banksters control this outcome. Yet don't they also control O?

This is what I struggle with. After much thought, I don't see Iraq appeasing O anyway. The LAST thing they want is "Boots on the Ground." Iraq is ready to stand on their own. I also have to agree with you that Abadi was placed there by the PTB as well.

Perhaps you are correct. The wait has been long enough. I hope you, Lojak and Tlar are correct.....thanks again.  --  Jtdinar still here...still waiting

Blue:  I was sent a quick highlight of the BGG call.

-Here are notes from last night live call-in CC by BGG. I couldn't find the replay info last night, but it was up this morning so I listened to it for a few minutes today, right up to the Q & A first call when the lady asked, "Why is this taking so long?" Seriously?

-Here are just the highlights; I only have a few minutes.

B says he doesn't want to put too happy a face on it, but currency reform could happen any second they decided to do it. He is not saying it will happen, but they can do this anytime they want. They don't need more laws, and they are in compliance with the IMF. He feels there may be, MAY BE, 2 things they want to address: first, unraveling the Council of Ministers from the CBI. Maliki changed this a few years ago so that the CBI was directly under the COM.

 They will probably want to take steps to make the CBI an independent body once again as it states in the Constitution. Second, he thinks they will want to exonerate Shabibi of all charges.

The does not believe this has actually happened, that there have been Op-Eds toward this, and that it is definitely on Abadi's agenda but not completed yet. B says they can do this at any time, but doesn't believe the "in 2 days", "in a week" Intel. Could it? Yes, he just doesn't think it will, but soon.

-More and more has come out about Maliki's hand in major corruption. The article we saw about the CBI this week was in reference to the fact that Maliki made last minute appts to the CBI and the Treasury to keep a hand in those offices.

Those appts have been cancelled, along with several others. It is coming to light just how much money has been stolen. The Minister of Engineering and the Minister of Youth and Sports have already been arrested for embezzlement.

-More on the subject of Maliki. He is in a ceremonial position as VP of the Republic; he has NO power.

He cannot move into the President of Republic position if Masum fall down an elevator shaft. That process is in the Constitution and involves parliament electing another POR, who must be a Kurd.

A ceremonial position does not afford protection from prosecution if the charges are egregious, and when they figure out just how much money Maliki stole and has many people he has killed, he will be answering internal charges as well as international charges by the ICC, EVEN THOUGH he was promised immunity.

-BGG also addressed the rumor put out late yesterday about knowing what was said on a phone call with the President of the United States. He said let's put that to rest. NO ONE knows what the POTUS said on a phone call. That's nonsense.

They are working through a process and when the new Finance and Economic Committees get going, when IRAQ decides it's going to happen, it will happen. If it hasn't, it's because they aren't ready.    -That's the highlights.

XXXXX:  don't follow Obama stories and politics.... I follow the MONEY!!!!  and trust me on this, when it comes to money and politics, MONEY always comes FIRST!  There is NO politics without money.

 I don't believe the Obama story one bit.  The powers that control Iraq's oil and money are doing what is necessary RIGHT NOW in order to see change in the IQD (ie. putting the right people in the right place to make things happen, creating demand for the IQD, etc...).  Why?  Because they decided they want to get paid now! XXXXX

Jtdinar: Well, it looks like Abadi is moving straight forward! He has already nominated defense/interior positions.  I'll take this as a good sign that he and the rest have rejected O's offer. If there was one...... Tlar, Lojak and now we just need RK to confirm and I'll feel a whole lot better......    -   Jtdinar still here...still waiting
~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~ * ~~

Frank:   America is stone broke, more than 17 trillion in debt which is  increasing by the minute, as a result of exporting everything we ever did to cheap foreign labor markets.  We were told during the past few years by many gurus that the U.S. Treasury holds a tremendous amount of IQD, and Congressmen and others in Washington have invested in the IQD. 

Supposedly an RV would help America decrease its debt substantially and make a lot of the movers and shakers very happy.  If Obama is actually holding up the RV, one has to wonder if all of this was simply conjecture.

Albosdo:   Tlar, please do not go silent, no matter who or what else may hold this up this blessing. We enjoy and benefit from your insights, so I hope you'll consider sticking around even if the RV doesn't materialize soon. That said, it doesn't surprise me in the least that O would play politics to hold this up. Can only speculate about his motivations, which I'll keep to myself at this point.  But please, Tlar, don't leave us!

jackbauer32960:   Tick-Tock......I posted my personal exit strategy a few weeks back. IF the formed Iraq govt has had no currecny reform after 6 months, in my opinion, they would have no plans to do so. At that point it would be time to divest in thirds over a 90 days period.

momof8:   Tlar I agree with albosdo don't go silent . I have never held you in bad light when you have been "wrong". Most people understand you and your contact are not in control of anything. Sorry but Ben needs to lighten up it is not about you or Randy.

I beleive you are honest at heart doing your best to help us all There is NO FAULT in that. If it were not for good people like you many would have left out of discouragement.Without a dought everyone is very tired of this. i myself have given this one more week to watch closely then if it does not happen I am done for a bit I need a break. Tlar please do not take anything personal, you are good.

Diana   Intel or no intel I'm sure the US has held Iraq back to this point. Everyone has blamed Maliki, Obama, Biden etc. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. Either, Iraq is going to do what is best for them or stay a flunkie country for the US and the USD. Will they?

Maybe, only because they need help getting rid of ISIS. They may not, because the US has made this a "world" problem not just an Iraqi problem and once they go into there shock & awe mode it will be hard to stop it even if Iraq goes off message. Let's see what O says today and we should have a better idea of the "plan" or lack there of.

Luckylady   tlar, can't you still post without predicting??  There are so many here that are interested in your perspective.  I still want to hear what you have to say and it's completely okay if you don't give predictions.  I think we all get it by now that no one really knows and that's okay.  I hope you will still continue to post.  Thank you, tlar.

Pagerdr:    I'd like to go out on a limb here for Tlar.  I also have a very good source I've been in contact with for the last couple years.  This person is not a close friend, but a friend I've met through this investment. When Tlar initially started to shift from all articles to some intel, I didn't think much of it.

 But, when he started to state things that were very bold I checked out his info with my source each time.  Everything I checked out was verified.  I've had a few private message conversations with Tlar about this.  Tlar, I know you've only been reporting what you've been told, I'm ok with that. 

We cannot hold people responsible for this situation changing. There are few intel providers I read, but Tlar is one of them.  Folks, please do not bash him.  If you disagree with what he posts, simply disagree with it or don't read it at all.  Tlar, keep it coming brother..

Mainelorax:  Tlar, I would point out that the intel you are receiving still has value even if events are being controlled by politics.  The intel points us to the plan.  We all know that no battle plan survives contact with the enemy.  Please keep us informed as to what the intel is saying should happen in a perfect world and then let's all disect what happened if and when that perfect world doesn't materialize.

As for those who would attack you, are they really that important to your own self esteem?  I would really hope not or else I have misjudged your character.  Yes, they are tiring and frustrating, but also seem to lack the ability to decide on these things for themselves when presented with information and then need to vomit their confusion and frustration on others.

The only fault I can find with your posts of intel is that you didn't pick up on the influence of politics in all this and hung your hat on the information you were given to set your dates (and maybe rate, but that is a different conversation). 

You have discovered your error, passed on that information to those who appreciate what you bring to the table and will now be more cynical in your evaluation of intel no matter how good it seems to be.  All fixed.  You're human.  Let's move on.

Thanks for bringing any information you can.  Pour it into my brain and I'll decide what I think about it.

Steve:   Ben said: "I just don't get why people still listen to anyone who claims to have a secret intel source, when after years and years of great windows have never been correct." So, Ben, why are you listening?

Perhaps it has to do with human nature. We are all in this dinar thing because it gives us hope, hope for many many different reasons. It is also something we have no control over yet will eventually happen.

Many disappointments litter our journey and much patience has been learned. Most of us dinarians have no contacts for intel other than the sites so we listen and listen and gravitate to various people who seem more accurate and to our liking...what they say makes sense.

Those of us with some contact in the military, gov't or Iraq may find our source to be in line with what we hear from Randy, Tlar and even Mtn Goat and watching and listening closely to more than one source gives one a bit of a sense to what is happening and what is matching a source of intel...sometimes each is tweaked a bit differently so you read between the lines for accuracy.

What also happens is simply bad intel, a stream of good followed by a bit of bad should never invalidate that source. Look at how often right and how often wrong.

This has been a crazy ride and what a learning experience and the RV will happen. Politics has a part in every decision our government makes as in any government and they all have their own agenda.

Intel....feedback from Iraq...a source reporting what they have witnessed, heard or been told is lucky for us, passing intel to a friend who, lucky for us, is passing it on.

The accuracy is proven over time and that doesnt mean it wasnt accurate when shared and something then happened to change it ...anything is possible..We've watched the O team turn its back on the oversite and guidance of Iraq allowing Maliki to run rampant.

We're watching the O team try to play catch up and take credit. We've witnessed 6 years of involving our own government breaking laws, lies and attempting to socialize our country...does anyone really believe there may not be some truth to Randy's & Tlar's intel?? Do you know what happens when you shoot the messenger ? NO MORE MESSAGES.

rDiddy:   Tlar posted a response this morning, which included this statement:

"I hate to see that something that I have watched so closely for 8 years can so easily be manipulated by outside side influences at the last minute and will always question the motives never feeling like I received an appropriate response as to why."

The last part of the sentence is the most honest comment I've ever seen regarding the intel being provided by a third party.  For Tlar to be objective enough to question the intel provider's response shows me that Tlar is the honorable person that most of us believe him to be.

I wish all people with intel contacts could be so objective.  Mrs. Diddy

Highfive:   Tlar, I did not understand you to ever say you would quit posting all together .  If that is really what you said, I hope you will reconsider.  We value your analysis and intel and you are a vital part of this site. 

Why can't the understanding that intel can be trumped by politics be factered into the intel that you, Randy, XXXX or others bring?  Why does the fact that someone can step in and stop the progress have to also stop us from hearing the intel?

There are many variables in this investment.  I always knew that one with power could trip out and stick his foot in the door to keep this from happening for his own corrupt, selfish benefit.

 But, because that happens, why does that mean you shouldn't pass on intel?   Because articles can be fudged or faked, should we ban all articles?    Certainly NOT!.

What is important to me is the character of the one bringing the intel.  And on an internet site where I have not met any of you, I have to look at other ways to evaluate that. 

I have studied Randy and Tlar long enough to be able to make a reasonable decision on their character, and I do respect their motives and trust that what they bring to the table is done with integrity.  

The variable with Tlar and Randy is not with their character.  The variable lies with the accuracy of the source, and the political games of those in power.   Which by the way, are the same variables that exist with articles.   

Masb:   Although I firmly believe that the IQD will revalue to be significantly worth more than the cost of purchase for me, I am just as firm in my conviction of appreciation for all that I have learned about world currency events/policies/happenings. 

Before my entrance into "the dinar adventure" I was so uninformed about the way the world's currencies ebb and flow. 
Though I am considered an educated person by most, I realize that there was previously an area in my education that was lacking. 

Through hearing and reading the posts of the dinar community, I have gained the ability to "consider an opposing idea, evaluate it and then choose to either accept it, reject it, or put it on hold until more information enables me to properly evaluate the idea.  I appreciate this site


No comments: