Friday, October 24, 2014

Bits and Pieces Late Thursday Night

10-24-2014   Intel Gurus TNT Tony & DC   [via Already Blessed]   AWESOME NEWS...THE BUDGET WAS NOT ONLY COMPLETED BUT READ 3 TIMES AND VOTED ON AND OPENED!

10/23/2014

TNT:

BuffaloTrace:  News from a wealth manager

I have been hesitant to post this today, but what the heck!

A good friend of mine that I got into this investment called me today. He stated that his atty from CO called him ecstatic (we live in Texas) saying that his WM from his bank in CO phoned him and made appointment with him to go exchange on Monday.

He also told my friend that the 800 numbers would be provided by the banks which makes no sense to me but I had him repeat it again to make certain that I was understanding what he was saying.


I'm excited needless to say, but very skeptical about the 800 numbers.
....
Csabalicious:  Funny me too.... :) I just got a call to be ready Monday AM... I was told not to leave out of town and stay by the phone !!!!!!!!! :)

Jake00:  Was this a private exchange scheduled appointment or the appointment was scheduled because the rate will be public and we all can exchange on Monday?

BuffaloTrace:   According to him yes! This is information straight from the horses mouth but I trust my friend here explicitly.

No comments: