Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Check this guy out! Mark Wichern runs for Congress from District 1

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
Check this guy out! Mark Wichern runs for Congress from District 1
Posted By: RumorMail [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 21-Oct-2014 01:28:33

I am Mark Wichern and I am running to be your next Representative for U.S. Congress. I am a registered Republican but running as a No-Party-Affiliate (NPA). I do not believe having either John Boehner or Nancy Pelosi as my boss is beneficial for our people in District 1.
Our current congressman has voted 96 percent of the time with his boss. These votes included: giving District 1’s BP money to the Federal Government, funding Obamacare, funding Planned Parenthood, funding the Syrian Rebels, funding the United Nations (UN), supporting the Indefinite Detention of American Citizens, supporting the Patriot Act, arming Iran and Syria, out of control spending, raising the debt ceiling, and the list goes on. How does any of the above benefit District 1? It doesn’t. Therefore, I have chosen to run NPA so I can represent what you, the member’s of our communities, want.
I have spent the last 20 years of my life building successful businesses and helping many others do the same. Specializing in developing systems and procedures, I have been able to duplicate my success with many other businesses. My plan is to do the same with District 1. We need a self-sustained economy that thrives all year and not just during the vacation months.
In the past six years I have studied and taught the basics of Keynesian and Austrian Economics as well as history. I truly understand our current, corrupt, debt-based monetary system run by the Federal Reserve private bank.
The Federal Reserve effectively transfers all of the wealth out of the middle class; thus, making basic survival nearly impossible for the poor and elderly. I also understand the unconstitutional Federal Reserve’s private collection agency, the IRS. This corruption must be stopped before we destroy our economy and lose our sovereignty to the UN and/or the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
This issue is absolutely the most central and important issue facing America . Most Americans do not understand how this corrupt system impacts them every day, as well as, our children’s future. I plan to develop training courses on these issues so that every person in our district, and across our nation, can be well informed and ready to protect our future. Read more here:http://www.wichernforcongress.com/endtheirs
The debt-based monetary system may be the most important issue to address; however, the most urgent issues are securing our borders and saving our veterans. Our borders are wide open. As we’re witnessing, anything and everything can come across our borders; including a deadly disease, terrorists, or dirty bombs.
1 2 3 4
Next
http://www.waltonsun.com/news/letter-mark-wichern-runs-for-congress-from-district-1-1.387122

No comments: