Saturday, October 18, 2014

Dynamite Information on Secret Bank Accounts

The following information is taken out of the book, Explosive Secrets of Covert CIA Companies, by Captain Rodney Stich. Note that Vice President George Bush later became president of the United States; Stanley Sporkin became a federal judge in the powerful District of Columbia; Armitage became United States Deputy Secretary of State at the State Department, as a consultant for the United States Department of Defense.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dynamite Information on Secret Bank Accounts
The information in this envelope included information from the “Green Book” that the CIA sought to get from Rewald while he was in the hospital recovering from the combination suicide and assassina­tion attempt. The notes in the envelope listed high-level people with secret CIA-funded accounts. The names on the left side of the notes were the aliases Rewald used to identify the people on the right for which there were secret bank accounts opened and funded by the CIA through BBRDW.

Irwin M. Peach                                                 Vice President George Bush
Mr. Bramble                                                     Vice President George Bush
Commander Quinstar                                        General Hunter Harris
Mr. Apan                                                          Robert W. Jinks
Mr. Grey                                                           Robert Allen
Farrah Fawn                                                     Jackie Vos
General Shake                                                  Arnold Braswell
[1]
Mr. Branch                                                       Richard Armitage[2]
Mr. Denile                                                        CIA Director William Casey
[3]
Slimey Affirm                                                  CIA Legal Counsel Stanley Sporkin
[4] 
Captain Perjury                                                 Ned Avary
Attorney Doright                                              Robert Smith

Rewald‘s notes also indicated that fictitious names were used to hide money for B.K. Kim, Philippines’ President Ferdinand, and Imelda Marcos, among others.
These notes, written by Rewald over ten years earlier, when he was head of BBRDW, provided additional evidence of U.S. officials hiding their money in secret bank accounts overseas. The accounts were in financial institutions in Hong Kong, Switzerland, and the Caymans.
Information on another sheet that I found in Rewald‘s papers revealed activities engaged in by CIA agents embedded into BBRDW and its various subsidiaries. These are the activities in which Rewald refused to get involved, including CIA drug trafficking.
These notes revealed other activities that I hadn’t known about earlier. While Rewald was hospitalized in Honolulu, sources kept him informed of some activities being taken to remove and hide the funds being removed from BBRDW and subsidiary accounts. General Hunter Harris called President George Bush to alert him that the cover on BBRDW had been blown, and wanted instructions as to how to proceed. CIA head, William Casey, then called Robert W. Jinks, and told him to work with Robert Allen. Jinks was then ordered to proceed to Texas to get bank account numbers and then to go to the Cayman Islands where the accounts were located.
Moving BBRDW Funds To Other Locations
Rewald‘s notes indicated that someone from CIA headquarters at Langley, or an associate of Robert Allen, eventually went to the Cayman Islands and moved BBRDW’s funds to another offshore country. Robert Smith, who wasn’t directly involved in the money transfer but aware something was going on, learned that a General in Texas was to give Robert Jinks bank account information and that he, Robert Smith, was to go to the Caymans to retrieve the hidden money. U.S. Army General Arnold Braswell was to assist in this removal, but he was too shaken up by what was going on and, combined with his drinking problem, and unable to carry out any instructions. Braswell was not used.
Similar efforts were being taken to remove funds from BBRDW and subsidiary accounts in Hong Kong and Switzerland. About this time, funds were being received from secret arms sales and Rewald said that Ned Avary diverted these funds away from BBRDW.
While these events were taking place, Robert Allen sought to force Jackie Vos to disclose the whereabouts of the Green Book that listed these accounts so as to destroy the records.
Seeking Help From the FBI
 Vos sought help from the FBI from the threats made by Allen, but higher Justice Department officials ordered the FBI to stay clear of all activities related to the CIA’s BBRDW.
Rewald wrote in his notes that he had met President George Bush twice in Hawaii, and had been invited to meet with the president in Washington for lunch or dinner, along with someone that Rewald identified as “Brady.” All of these people were described in Rewald’s notes by their code names, but a separate sheet of paper identified who they were, except for “Brady.”
I asked Rewald about these, and he stated that he made the list of names with secret offshore bank account numbers. I asked Rewald, “Referring to the fictitious names for offshore bank accounts, do I correctly understand that you made up the alias names yourself?”
“You mean, Peach for Bush? That was done well after the collapse [of BBRDW] and was done to disguise my reference to the accounts so that someone picking it up wouldn’t know what I was talking about. These people certainly had these accounts.”

Perot’s Knowledge of the Bank Accounts
Responding to my questions about the secret bank accounts listed in his memorandum, Rewald said:
The names you are talking about, Perjury, Quin­star, Peach, and so on, that was in response to an inquiry from a politician out of Texas, a little bald-headed guy [Ross Perot], who ran for president about four or five years ago. He had hired an investigator who contacted me and they had a lot of facts and information on some of our operations, and he was trying basically to find out whether someone that they had an argument with was involved in this operation. That’s when I put together those names and I passed the information on, and I said that is what this person did and what that person did.
I asked, “Were these people informed of their balances?”
“We sent out monthly statements.”
I asked, “Where did the money come from to put in those accounts?” His answer opened open still another can of worms.
“They came from the Agency funding mechanisms.”
“Were these substantial amounts,” I asked?
Oh yes, our bank accounts were always full. It was not unusual for us to have hundreds of millions of dollars in various banks in Hong Kong and Shanghai banks, in Cayman banks, Netherland Antilles banks, and Swiss bank accounts.
Referring to the serious implications of what he had just said, I remarked, “For Bush and the others to have secret bank accounts, funded by the CIA, there are serious implications in that fact.”
“Well, there are.”
Seeking to enlarge upon what he had just told me, “You say that the CIA was putting money into his account?”
The original money was put in by him or for him. The percentage rate that we were paying was set by the Agency. That was twenty percent. But that was the same as Hong Kong was paying on accounts. So it is not unusual. That was just to be competitive with what investment-banking operations were giving at that particular time. You must remember this was 1980, 81, 82. At that time, twenty percent was not an unusual amount to pay in Hong Kong and other areas.

Referring to the notes listing the secret bank accounts, Rewald said:
First of all if these people are sincere and believe that I am being made a scapegoat for the CIA and others, then they should have in all good conscience done something about it as Americans who care, and not use it as a trade off for my helping them. Be that as it may, I am willing to play by their rules, however, it was never my intent to trade my freedom by hurting other people, (whether I disliked them or not).
Should they be sincere in what is being said at this point in time, first let them help my wife and family, this will show me this is real. Have them do this NOW! I will then help them, and after they are satisfied, I want them to help me get out of this mess.
After I was found in the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel in 1983 (first thought by the CIA to be dead), I was taken to the hospital. The very first thing that was done [by my CIA handlers] was a phone call from Commander Quinstar [Gen. Harris] to Irwin M. Peach [Vice President George H.W. Bush] to alert him, and get instructions.
The DCI had Mr. Apan [Robert W. Jinks] called back from Australia or the Far East (I am not sure which location he was at that day), and he was told to work with Mr. Grey [Robert Allen]. They made arrangements for Mr. Apan to travel to Texas, to get account numbers and banking instructions and he was to go to the Caymans where we had hidden bank accounts. I knew of at least two occasions when he was about to leave, but I think either someone from Langley or an associate of Mr. Grey was finally sent. In any event, I was told that the funds were all removed and transferred abroad.
Lawyer Doright was aware of Apan [Robert W. Jinks] being asked to make this trip, but little else. He was helping me at the time (however he was lost, because he had only little bits and pieces of the picture and what was really going on).
He did know that a General in Texas was to give Mr. Apan bank account information and that he was to travel to the Caymans to give Mr. Apan bank account information, and that he was to travel to the Caymans to retrieve some money. General Shake [Arnold Brasswell] was supposed to help, but was falling apart through this whole mess.
The same effort to clear out all funds from private company accounts was at the same time being done in Hong Kong and Switzerland. Also, after a payment came from an arms transaction, those funds were diverted away from Bishop, Baldwin account by Captain Perjury.
 Mr. Grey [Robert Allen] tried to force Farah Fawn to retrieve my green book (this contained a list of all foreign accounts and the cover names used to hold funds for special people). I had already destroyed my copy of the green book while I was in the hospital because I feared it would fall into the wrong hands. Local police were trying to sneak in and talk to me, and they were not under control. Mr. Grey did get the second copy of the green book, but this was after he had approached Farrah Fawn (who was unwitting in this whole affair). She was threatened and forced to help them. She sought help from the FBI, but they were called off.
I had met with Mr. Bramble [Vice President George H.W. Bush] on two occasions in Hawaii and was invited and scheduled to meet with him again in Washington. I was also to travel with him to the Far East to meet with others, including President Marcos.
Bramble [Vice President George H.W. Bush] wanted to meet and get involved with the Sultan of Brunei who came to Hawaii to play polo with me. I was to contact Bramble if it looked as if he would meet with the Sultan. However, it was too early in the relationship with the Sultan for that type of introduction. While the Sultan and Ricky Zobel and I agreed to do some joint business ventures, and the Sultan put several million dollars into a project with the two of us, I felt that I would blow my polo and business cover with an introduction to Bramble. I do know that Bramble traveled to Brunei and met with him some time later. 
Except for the Sultan of Brunei, Ricky Zobel, and Ferdinand Marcos, all names were aliases.
[Complicity by Assistant Secretary of Defense
In Drug Smuggling into United States]
Branch [Richard Armitage], now Assistant Secretary of Defense, was a close personal friend of Commander Quinstar [Gen. Hunter Harris], and Mr. Bramble [Vice President George Bush]. When I was first approached to handle drug transaction and launder the money from them through various conduits we were setting up, I turned it down saying that I would not be involved in drugs in any way, I also said that we had no expertise in these areas.
I was told by my FR Base Chief that we had experienced people in our cover at BBRDW to handle such transactions, and Captain Perjury [Ned Avary] was named. I know that Perjury, Quinstar [Gen. Hunter Harris] and Branch [Richard Armitage] were playing around in these areas, and we may have helped move funds around, but I never knowingly handled anything involving drugs, although I was never received quite as warmly as before this by any of my superiors.
I also know that all of these people, plus General Black worked together during Nugan Hand, and constantly sought covert operations in southeast Asia, I think more to handle what ever it was they were doing than to further our missions. I am sure that the source of funds in both the Cayman Islands and Swiss account were more from these transactions unknown to me, than the arms shipments we were running through the Hong Kong banks.
It was during this same time that Irwin Peach met with me to tell me how great I was doing and how they could not afford to loose my help, and after all there was a considerable investment made in me and my cover. After this, both Quinstar [Gen. Harrus Harris], but more Captain Perjury [Ned Avary], made many trips to Washington, reporting to someone supposedly at the Pentagon on various things we were doing, although all of this normally would have been handled through the Chief of Station or Base Chief as in the past.
I had no need to know why these briefings were being handled differently. The contact number we were always left with was at the Pentagon, or routed through it; I believe it was a General named Allen.



 

[1] Arnold Braswell was Commander-in-Chief of U.S. Pacific Air Force (CINCPACAF).
[2] Richard Armitage was U.S. Assistant Secretary of Defense and reportedly heavily involved with drug trafficking while in Vietnam.
[3] William Casey, Director of Central Intelligence.
[4] Stanley Sporkin was legal counsel for the CIA, and then a federal judge in Washington, D.C. In this capacity he unlawfully dismissed one of my federal actions seeking to expose the government corruption in which he was involved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congress is also CIA, with secret Swiss bank accounts.

Your government is not anything like what you've ever thought that it is.

Cryptic Little Sister.

Anonymous said...

I know it is beyond corrupt but what do u expect from a group of reptiles? And in all those secret societies..... if u have to join a secret society to get ahead in life then forget it i will stay with the ligjt of God.....