Monday, October 27, 2014

KTFA:

10/27/14

 KTFA:

 eph320 :Hang in there Frank! You're almost finished with THIS task. I'm praying for you Brother!

 Frank26:   Hmmm.   No.   Not almost.

IMO ........ We are done.

 You see ........... IMO it is no longer in human hands.......... It is now an algorithm.

 Migrating as I told so many so many years ago .......... From the E to the W.

 Come to ....... One of our LAST CCs tonight.

 Early this year I shutdown 3 TEAMS .......... I would be honored if many came to say goodbye to the final 7 TEAMS of KTFA.

 ....



We ........ Can not tell You what we know tonight.

 Yet ........ If You have ears ........ You will be able to hear.

 I am proclaiming the end to our IQD STUDIES together.......... Wish to tell You when.

 Please come with serious hearts tonight to understand that ITEAM ........ Was correct.

 Hmmm.......... Take a walk in my shoes says You?

 No need.  I am barefoot 99% of the time.

 KTFA FAMILY ............. C U on CC in 1............ Last time.


 My deepest and true sincere Love to You and Yours........... Aloha Oe'

No comments: