Friday, October 17, 2014

News, Rumors, and Opinions Late Thursday Night

10/16/2014
TNT:

ENERGYSPARKLES: JUST THOUGHT I WOULD STOP BY AND TELL EVERYONE THAT MY WEALTH MANAGER AT CHASE CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME WE WILL BE NEEDING AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH DAY WORKED BETTER FOR ME AND SAID ABOUT THE BUSINESS WE HAD DISCUSSED BEFORE.

THE ONLY THING I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT THE IS RV/GCR.

 I AM STILL IN SHOCK. HE REALLY COULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT, I TOLD HIM TO CALL AND I WOULD BE THERE IN JUST 10-15 MINUTES ANY DAY.

HE SAID HE WOULD CALL. I TOLD HIM HE COULD PUT MY PHONE NUMBER IN HIS PERSONAL CELL AND CALL ANYTIME.
....

WE BOTH LAUGHED AND HE SAID OK.  I WISH I COULD PUT INTO WORDS HOW EXCITED HE WAS.

I TOLD HIM A LONG TIME AGO I WANTED HIM TO BE THE ONE I EXCHANGED WITH.
HE HAS ALWAYS TREATED PEOPLE EQUAL AND I LOVE THAT.

I THINK HE WAS TOLD SOMETHING IN A MEMO AND THAT IS WHY HE CALLED ME.  I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW IF HE CALLS ME IN AND WHEN I AM GOING IN.

***********

Rrrr

I finally got my bank story, I’ve waited oh so long.
My Good friend went to Wells Fargo today, to discuss his Dinar and his Dong.

The Lady said the RV's coming, The wealth managers there all knew.
What made it all so special is they have a De LA Rue.

As he was opening up his holding accounts, he called me out of breath.
I’m gonna open MY accounts tomorrow, I’ll be there barring death.

This story is true, of this I swear, our time is finally here.
I really gotta go now, It’s time for lots of beer.

**********

Vickkimark :  10/16 MILLIONDAY nugget

10-16-2014    Millionday    Article quote:   "Nabil Elaraby, Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, will travel to Iraq, next Sunday..."    THE ARAB WORLD IS COMING ON SUNDAY IT APPEARS... THE VISIT WAS PLANNED EARLIER BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE ALL OF THE NEW GOV -- SO IT APPEARS THEY EXPECT TO HAVE THAT DONE...

MDJ:  Arab League chief to visit Iraq on Sunday

"The visit comes within the framework of Arab League support for the new Iraqi government and its efforts to fight terrorism," Diaa al-Dabbas said
World Bulletin/News Desk

Arab League Secretary-General Nabil al-Arabi will visit Iraq on Sunday to express support for the Iraqi government, Iraq's representative at the pan-Arab body said Wednesday.
"The visit comes within the framework of Arab League support for the new Iraqi government and its efforts to fight terrorism," Diaa al-Dabbas told reporters.

He said al-Arabi would be accompanied by Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Khaled Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah, whose country currently holds the Arab summit's rotating chairmanship, and Mauritanian Foreign Minister Ahmed Ould Teguedi, whose country currently heads upthe Arab League Council.

Al-Dabbas asserted that terrorism posed a threat to all countries of the region.
"Fighting terrorism has become a necessity," he said.

Since June, Iraq has been fighting the ISIL militant group, which seized vast swathes of territory in Iraq and Syria this summer.

Since last month, the U.S. And its allies have been carrying out airstrikes against ISIL positions in both countries.

http://www.worldbulletin.net/news/146311/arab-league-chief-to-visit-iraq-on-sunday

John MacHaffie:

WE WON!

YOU AND WE HAVE WON. CABAL HAS BEEN DEFEATED!

*************************

GET:

[sonnyday] Ben Fulford and David Wilcock on Russian TV: Cabal Defeat is Looming 21 million people in Russia and neighboring countries watched REN-TV reveal the imminent defeat of the New World Order in this stunning expose' with Ben Fulford  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sVLCYMezi0

**************************

Stage3Alpha:


EXOGEN October 16, 2014 at 9:13pm

Wells Fargo to shut its 'dark pool' as demand falls

2 Hours Ago Reuters     Scott Mlyn | CNBC

Wells Fargo is closing down its alternative trading system, or "dark pool," due to decreased customer demand, the company said on Thursday.

The San Francisco-based bank will still offer its clients a full suite of electronic trading tools to support effective order execution, but will stop offering access to the company's dark pool on Friday, a spokeswoman from the bank told Reuters.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102095781


**********

ClassyONE  The SHIFT is finally here! The cabal has no more power! The Ebola scare didn't go as they had planned in fooling millions of Americans.

IMF=BROKE,

WORLD BANK=BROKE,

FEDERAL RESERVE=BROKE,

BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS = BROKE !!!!

***********

THURSDAY INTEL UPDATE  Posted by EXOGEN on October 16, 2014 at 7:52pm


Guesses to Exogens Picture Intel:

DinarGrubber > EXOGEN Projection is between now and Monday.

**********

Vinman
October 16, 2014 at 9:21pm

 Last piece of the puzzle is now being put in place

The road ahead is clear

We can see the light at the end of the tunnel and changes are coming.

**********

Lonewolf October 16, 2014 at 9:47pm

EXO"S CLUES..before they get buried

EXO clues:A Church that cashed out SKR's got caught with their hand in the cookie jar double dipping.

The Ebola crisis is equal to financial terrorism, like being held up and robbed of your money at gunpoint.

There are nefarious people with agendas behind big Pharma companies that make huge amounts of money.

The GCR is projected more or less by Monday.

The last pieces of the puzzle are being put into place paving the way to the light at end of the tunnel.

Changes are coming!

***********

R.V. / GCR
October 16, 2014 at 9:00pm

Coming Global Economic Reset film


http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dfLSi_jupqQ#t=0

**************************

OOM&F:


[.SEDNET1] WARNING! Thursday Snicker Alert! 


Two roofers, Larry and Joe were on the roof laying tile, when a sudden wind gust came and knocked down their ladder.

I have an idea said Larry. We ll throw you down, and then you can pick up the ladder.

What, do you think, I m stupid?

I have an idea said Joe. I’ ll shine my flashlight, and you can climb down on the beam of light.

What, do you think I m stupid? You ll just turn off the flashlight when I m halfway there. Rofl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"WE WON! YOU AND WE HAVE WON. CABAL HAS BEEN DEFEATED!"

Hmm. Yet again? Really?? And this has been announced HOW MANY TIMES???

To quote Gordon Lightfoot: "Sometimes I think it's a sin when I feel like I'm winning but I'm losing again..."