Thursday, December 4, 2014

E-mail from CASPER

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
E-mail from CASPER
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 4-Dec-2014 15:47:37

Hi, Folks -
Received via e-mail from Wendy:
=====
From:
​CASPER
Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 8:37 PM
Subject: Casper Nesara Site, RMN Site Fourwinds10 Site
To: wendycasper777@gmail.com
​IT IS TIME TO STEP UP FOR RUMORMILL NEWS, FOURWINDS10 and NESARA WEBSITES!!!!!!​ They ALL need our help!!!!
By now we have all seen the MacHaffie/Nesara Site appeal for funds otherwise the Nesara Site is gone Friday of this week. Is that what we want? The ‘Dinarians’ have many Sites of their own creation. Only three I am aware of ‘belong’ (sort of) to the much older Program/F.C. Participants. Do you realize how hard it is to ask for help? The work goes on around the clock while you watch television. So much has been given by these three Sites over such a long period of time while each of them have struggled to stay alive for the sole purpose of helping us. There is no requirement they share what they know and learn. They don’t need a web-site to gather their Intel for themselves. They work for you. They suffer, mostly in silence. And yet they continue, giving their last full measure until they can give no more. What have you done to help? What will you do when they are gone? They will not be without Intel, they will simply have no way of sharing it with you.
We are all hurting financially but none more so than them. Yes, it Holiday Season. What kind of Holiday do you think they will have? They are not asking for help to buy presents. They are asking for help to stay alive so they can continue to do for you. Do you get that? Do you have any idea how hard it is to ask for help?
And So, no more of this ‘ I’ll do it tomorrow’. No more ‘I’ll do it when I get funded’. If you are not willing to help your best friends in their greatest time of need , what does that say about you? Now get off your butts friends and do it now before it is too late and then you are sorry you didn’t help while it was still possible.
Casper 12-3-14

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps people would be more cooperative in their giving if there was full disclosure of needs and gifts. .....Most of us have been burned more times than we can count by unscrupulous operators who beg mercilessly, only to waste gifts as though they had earned the money themselves.

Anonymous said...

While it is admirable that you appeal on behalf of others, you make a lot of assumptions. I quit reading ' Casper / Four Winds ' 2 years ago because they sounded full of shit. RMN is still palatable, but the whining for ' support ' gets tedious. RMN is asking for thousands of dollars per month in addition to site revenue. My relative, a 30 year computer tech / web site creator says these amounts are excessive from what we can see. I'm of the mind that if I ' donate,' in essence, I become a stockholder and want to see the books, as in monthly revenue for advertizing, click thru's, etc. The sites asking for donations do not tell us how much they take in so we can ascertain for ourselves if it is being spent wisely. Remember, YOU ASKED. I have had ZERO ' income ' for over ten years & trade labor with relatives for accommodations. If I had any funds, I would give to Johnny [ Nesara News ] before anyone else. I realize there could be an interconnection with these named sites, but I get to choose. We are not kindergarteners to be spanked or coerced into responding to revenue appeals, despite your apparent attempts to shame us. Besides, if we are not ' adults,' you can't take away our lollipops anyway. SUGGESTION : Tone it down, Bucko. This won't be the only response here ' taking it wrong.' TYJM frj

Anonymous said...

do some work online... https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome make your own money like the rest of have.

Anonymous said...

I have sent John money on several occasions. Money I didn't have. I know people say, "I just don't have the money to help out!" and then go out to dinner or something.
I honestly don't have the money. We won't be going our for dinner. We are going to be in the same boat as John in the next few days. Then I will miss two weeks of income over the Christmas holiday (I work for a Public Indoctrination Center (public school) and they are off. I don't work, I don't get paid. . . And we still have to find a Christmas in there somewhere for nine grandchildren.
So, If at all possible, I will try to send some tomorrow (Friday) but it won't be much even if I can.
I hope there are others more fortunate then I who can step up and help him out!
Thank you, John!