Saturday, January 3, 2015

'Employees are my biggest kapital 'Sirijac lives Croatian dream: He opened a medicine factory, employing 585 workers

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
'Employees are my biggest kapital 'Sirijac lives Croatian dream: He opened a medicine factory, employing 585 workers
Posted By: IZAKOVIC
Date: Saturday, 3-Jan-2015 08:50:15


'Employees are my biggest kapital 'Sirijac lives Croatian dream: He opened a factory, employing 585 workers
Quietly and without much media fanfare, at the very end of last year Syrian Radwan Joukhadar, pharmacist, opened his first drug factory in Vukovar. Today it employs 585 workers.
In this way Joukhadar Radwan, who for 45 years lived in Croatia, has become a serious player in the industry in general, and above all, because the factory in Vukovar circled the entire process.
Joukhadar today has a factory of medicines, pharmacies all over the country, as well as wholesalers covering Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Slovenia.
In 1990 he decided to open the first private wholesale, and in Vukovar.
"Many people were surprised when I left the state job and moved in this direction, but I had a dream and goal. Time has shown that I was not wrong," he says in an interview with Al Jazeera.
Syrian says that from the beginning had a clear vision and goal. The business was started in Vukovar with two employees and now has three business units in Croatia. In Vukovar, Zagreb and Split, and representative offices in Ljubljana.
"I have 35 pharmacies all over the country. It employs 585 workers. The results achieved in 2013 show that Medical Intertrade Ltd., according to the criterion of actual sales, occupies 45, according to the criterion of new income 113th place among the 500 largest companies in Croatia.
Looking at just the pharmaceutical segment, the company is in fifth place on the basis of criteria of new income. Now we are in Vukovar opened and drug factory named Yasenka, which is named after my wife Jasenka, which is an oral surgeon. The factory produces syrups, and certainly want to emphasize that we want to produce medicines, tablets, drops, dietary supplements, creams and ointments, "says Radwan Joukhadar.
All will go to export
Currently the factory has 15 employees, and in the future plans to expand.
"Yasenka not anyone in Croatia to be competitive because we seek to export the products. The factory is equipped with modern-art equipment so that their products can be placed on all markets of the world.
It is for me something special because it has always been my dream to open a drug factory. Now I have succeeded. I never talked about it much, but I've always thought about it and worked planning, preparing the ground for the future. When we built the facility in Vukovar, where are they located and drug wholesalers and factories, many have told me that I should not object than 6,000 square meters.
Workers largest capital
I said - let it be built so that I decided, without telling anyone of his plans. They finally fulfilled and now. All the factory is carried out according to the highest international standards of working conditions to the education of employees, who are actually my greatest capital and represent the power company ", is proud Radwan Joukhadar.

http://danas.net.hr/novac/sirijac-zivi-hrvatski-san-otvorio-tvornicu-zaposljava-585-radnika 
---
IZAKOVIC 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JUST THINK.....THE WORLD NEEDS MORE DRUGS THAT HURT PEOPLE AND PUT YOU IN THE POOR FARM..... THERE IS NOT ONE DRUG THAT I CAN THINK OF THAT WILL CURE A THING.... BET YOU CAN'T THINK OF ONE.... ILLUSIONS OF SUGAR PLUMB FARRIES.... IDIOTS IN ACTION....