Thursday, January 8, 2015

IN HONOR OF A FALLEN AMERICAN PATRIOT


From a retired US Marine:  Received this notice January 7th and passing on to all American militiamen ......................


 
IN HONOR OF A FALLEN AMERICAN PATRIOT

Received word Monday January 5th around 8 PM CST that Drew Rayner passed away Sunday January 4th around 2:30 PM CST at the Stone County Hospital in Wiggins MS.

Drew made it to 75 years. Drew had lung cancer and pneumonia when he died.

Drew founded the Mississippi Militia back in 1992 after Clinton became POTUS and the Brady Bill was passed. The group was founded in Jackson County MS and monthly meetings were held. Drew remained Commander of the Mississippi Militia for over 10 years until different factions in different parts of the state began surfacing.

Drew was successful in the South Haven MS  Campaign around the 1994 time period. Drew networked with units Nationwide during this period. The South Haven Government backed down on an Eminent Domain proceeding against a fellow patriot.  Drew attended the Reform Party Convention in Nashville back in 2002.

I spoke with Drew via cellphone in early December. From what I understand, he went into the Stone County Hospital around December 20th due to issue's associated with pneumonia. When I talked with his wife tonight, the arrangements had not been set, but I will keep everybody posted when I find out more details. She said that the Obituary and Arrangements would appear in the Sun Herald.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, my name is Glen Rayner. I am the son of Drew and Nancy Rayner. On behalf of my family I thank you for posting this article about my father. Here I would like to expound upon his lifelong service to America and Liberty. - He was a twenty year veteran retiree of the United States Air Force. He retired as an electronics instructor at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, MS.. During his service he worked on B-52 bombers. He also taught ground systems radar to the RAF in England and to the Iranian Air Force when the Shah was still in power. While he was in the Air Force he attended night college and received a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics and a Master's degree in Electronics. After retiring from the Air Force he went to work for Hughes Aircraft Company; which was later acquired by Raytheon. While working for Raytheon he was on the Aegis Guided Radar Test Team; as an Electronics Engineer, for the US Navy at Ingalls Shipbuilding in Pascagoula, MS.. He retired from Raytheon as a Design Modification Engineer. He, my mother, and I were signers of the Restore America Plan and de jure Grand Jurors for the Republic of Mississippi. He and I also engaged in the Union States Project. He was an active participant of the Patriot Network prior to the event of Ruby Ridge. After that event he began to learn and teach all that he could about the NWO and the evil tyranny that is assailing our beloved America. I learned volumes of knowledge from him about the global cabal that is attempting to rule the world. He also shared with me the wisdom of a lifetime that a father passes on to his progeny. He passed away peacefully in his (self-designed and constructed country home) in Magnolia (Stone County) MS.. The depth to which we miss him is ineffable. I; like him, learn, and teach to all who will listen. I; like him, will forever relentlessly expose and fight against the evil of tyranny wherever it hides; onto my last breath and with my last drop of blood if need be. We; the true Patriots of Liberty, will be victorious!