Saturday, January 3, 2015

Just Think

Subject: Fwd: Just Think
 I was sitting at a long stoplight yesterday, minding my own business and patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on-coming traffic.  A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims shouting Anti-American slogans with a half-burned American Flag duct-taped on the trunk of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side was stopped next to me.
Suddenly they yelled, "Allah Akbar!  Praise Allah! Death to America" and took off before the light changed.  Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler came speeding through the intersection and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it. For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man....that could have been me!"

So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

John... with all due respect...WTF? Why would you allow this site to promote this type of mind programming? I find this racist, and mind numbingly ignorant.OH WELL...USA...USA...USA!!??

Anonymous said...

I drive an 18 wheeler. If it were me that hit them I only with I was running a tandem trailer. That'll team them.

Unknown said...

I must agree with anon above... The old proverbial... "TWO WRONGS DO NOT MAKE RIGHT"... Love you John !!!

Anonymous said...

JOHN EXCELLENT POST..... I WISH I COULD HAVE CAPTURED IT ON A VIDEO.....THERE IS NOTHING RACIST ABOUT THIS EXCEPT THE BRAIN CELL OF THE PERSON THAT THINKS THERE IS... THESE HATE FILLED MUSLIMS NEED TO GO HOME TO THEIR CAMELS AND HATE FILLED ENVIROMENTS.....THEIR SO CALLED RELIGION IS NOTHING BUT CUTTING OFF HEADS, RAPING WOMEN AND CHILDERN, KILLING ANYONE FOR ANYTHING AND SHOVING THEIR BS DOWN YOUR THROAT.....WE NEED MORE TRUCK DRIVERS TO TAKE CARE OF THIS GROWI NG EPIDEMIC....

Anonymous said...

When they come into your neighborhood to rape and kill you and your loved ones....remember what you have said...

Anonymous said...

Divide and conquer is the enemy's game... think about this.

Anonymous said...

One's religion does not predict the sanity of an individual. It's a human condition, and all practicing religions have bad apples.

Anonymous said...

Look up "The Third World War," the info war is still being played: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_masonsknightstemplar15.htm

Anonymous said...

Again, Islam is a peaceful religion. All you fools understand about Islam, is what Fox News pumps you full of. How sad, this used to be a great country, now it is full of racist, closed minded, white trash. GFY