Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mossad, May I Have a Word?


Mossad, May I Have a Word?
by Mary W Maxwell, PhD, LLB
Every now and then I hear that “Mossad” has done this, that, or the other thing; rarely is it anything good. The other day I heard someone claim that Westfield Malls in Australia, which is quite a reviled corporation, is a Mossad proprietary. And I thought only the CIA had proprietaries!
Mossad members, what’s the deal with you? Are you working for a cause? Some Mossad agents seem proud, and skilled. But isn’t it like being enslaved? I understand that you may be very daring, taking great risks to achieve what the boss wants. But why does he want whatever it is that he wants? He (or she) might be enslaved, too, you know.
Can anyone actually divine what ‘Israel’ wants? Is it even possible for a nation to want something? (Think about this question: “What does China want?” Could a billion souls merge their egos?) Where does your deepest allegiance lie, O Mossad? Is it to the state? Your agency came into existence way before the state of Israel. Who (really) pays your salary?
Are some of you guys just plain mercenaries? I am not addressing those persons here; I’m trying to reach the dedicated types. Maybe I can get to the heart of the matter by asking: What do you hope will appear on your tombstone? In what way do you expect your grandchildren to honor you? Has your work for Mossad got something to do with God?
I need to get to the bottom of this. Every time I turn around, somebody is saying, “The Mossad did 9-11.” Well, sorry, but the so-called government of the USA did 9-11. I mean they were in charge of the stand-down, the drill, the coordinating narrative, etc. When I say “they,” I have to mean persons who sat at official desks, such as Rummy and Dick.
If you were there, too, OK, you get some credit. The buzz is that you do explosives. Hmm. That means the Yanks could have hired any expert at explosives; they needn’t have dialed M for Mossad. Oh, but you were there with the explosives because 9-11 was your game? Oh dear! If so, we need to discuss it. I’ve been yelling at people who say 9-11 is Mossad.
It goes back a long way, you know. Conspiracy theorists (including moi) say that the three world wars were charted in 1880 or so. Say, are you under the impression that you are the advance guard of that group? How educated are you? Read any books about how this thing has proceeded over the centuries? Is the making of a world war (50 million died in WWII) a decent goal? Are you sure you want to work for it?
It can’t be that you are working for Jews-as-an-ethnic-group, or as a religious group, since the work you’re doing in the Middle East seems not to be of use to them. I suppose the average man on the street might think Mossad works to hold Israel together and therefore is pushing down any Arab countries that might help Palestine. But Arab countries don’t help Palestine. I’ll make an exception for Jordan taking a lot of refugees lately from Gaza, but that’s not the same as helping.
Let me get back to the structural issue here. Whom do you work for -- a global entity? If yes, what exactly is that entity? Have they got digs somewhere? Do they invite you to their Christmas party? Is your wife pleased about the whole thing -- or maybe you have a monastic celibacy? Are you clear as to the organization’s mission?
My hidden agendum is to appeal to your self-preservation as individuals. I strain my brain to discover the beauty of the three-world-war thing. I’m lucky to have leisure time in which to research history. But you don’t. You have to take the propaganda. Could be BS, couldn’t it? From afar it does look like you ‘agents’ are being used and abused.
And a quick biology lesson. Your motto is “By way of deception….” In the animal kingdom, deceit works only against a background of non-deceit. I mean, the creature has first to have a goal with some reality in the environment. Just as there can never be a perpetual motion machine, there can’t be deceit whose only power source is deceit. I think it’s a scientific impossibility. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Personally, I feel that Jewish people have contributed a lot to the world -- contributions that have nothing to do with playing a big, complicated game of deceit. Just ordinary human stuff. Perhaps especially related to justice. Where do you fit in that picture? Do you value those people?
The phrase “get a life” is demeaning and I normally wouldn’t use it, but I’m trying to find some way to suggest to you that you look into the possibility of doing something more… er… warm, than what you are doing. I honestly think you’re being had. Talk to your mother about it, or a couple of rabbis. You may be surprised to hear what they think of the Mossad.
Postscript. Oops, maybe the foregoing is off the mark. I just googled for ‘Mossad,’ and found this recruitment ad from Mossad’s website (quoted in Haaretz in 2014):
“All are welcome, regardless of religion, nationality or occupation, to contact our organization -- Mossad -- to work for us or to be involved in activities which could bring great personal benefit.”
OK, so you dedicated ones have to work side-by-side with mercenaries. Must be annoying.
-- Mary Maxwell is a dual citizen of US and Australia. She would like you to see her recent article: “Laurent Louis Didn’t (Exactly) Get Arrested for Using the F Word,” at the hottest mag in Oz, Gumshoenews.com. It’s linked below. Police in Brussels Get Violent with A Parliamentarian, Truly Shocking

No comments: