Tuesday, April 14, 2015

FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE - TROUBLE AGAIN



THE CONTINUING NIGHTMARE FOR SOME FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE ACCOUNTS


ANYONE KNOW HOW TO BE ABLE TO ACTUALLY TALK WITH SOMEONE ON THE INSIDE OF FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE TO RESOLVE ISSUES?
PLEASE PROVIDE THE INFO IN 'COMMENTS'




New post on Dutchsinse

Locked out of facebook — forced to “prove my identity” yet once again — SEND YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE TO FACEBOOK

by Michael Janitch
Facebook has locked me out of my own page, asking me to provide State/ Government ID to "prove" I am Michael Janitch to them.
facebook crazy shutdown lame april 13 2015a
Never mind they've billed me for advertising "dutchsinse" on Facebook, never mind I have 3 fan pages dedicated to the topics I cover, never mind I have a private email registered they could contact me at, never mind the fact that I have already provided my personal information via credit card to facebook.....
I've paid to advertise my dutchsinse page multiple times on facebook itself.  They've billed my credit card each time NO PROBLEM.
personal facebook page locked out :
Business / fan pages associated to my personal page are locked out as well:
Never mind that I've paid them, never mind they didn't contact me at my registered email... they need my photo ID before I can log in to my BUSINESS or personal account!
Say what?!!!!
You heard me right.  Asking for my ID to prove I'm me to a complete stranger who doesn't know me from Jack.

Am I living in the twilight zone of bizzaro world?!  Does any of this sound familiar?!   If you're a viewer of mine, you know what I'm taking about.
And this isn't the first time this has happened to yours truly, one of (apparently) the most contentious figures on the internet(z) .. lol... one of the most outrageous and ghastly horrors the New World Order has ever seen...   "dutchsinse"... and my "dutchsinse effect" has reached the top yet again.
Because ONCE is just not enough I suppose!

My online experience has made me jaded to the world at large.
People ask me, how can I believe in "conspiracies"?
My answer... look at what I've been through, and tell me there is no conspiracy afoot, and I'll smack you if you deny :)  LOL
So, here I am in 2015... after doing this for almost 5 years.. bringing news, strange new science topics, earth changes , earthquakes, weather, and solar events..... after being TURNED OFF SIX TIMES, fighting each time, and winning -- getting my content back six times !
In the past, I was the feature of a NASDAQ story where I went through this EXACT SAME THING -- having to prove my identity when Google claimed I was an imposter on my own pages.
I had to provide my state ID (drivers license) back then to Google in order to prove I was who I said I was.. even though they NEVER contacted me via my registered emails....  after I provided my ID to Google they still rejected my proof and left my account suspended.
I had to contact someone on the "inside" at Google to get my account back after that whole mess.

As they said in the NASDAQ / Minyanville article in 2013 , regarding me having to provide my ID to Google.... this is rather "Kafkaesque" !
quote:  "More than 800 videos and 75,000 subscribers accumulated over the course of three years gone, all because someone flagged his separate Google+ account. His YouTube account, according to Janitch, never received a single strike or violation otherwise.
Janitch wasn't sent an email from YouTube or Google+ regarding the issue. And despite having his cell phone number tied to both accounts for log-in verification, he didn't receive a mobile notification either.
Making matters even more Kafkaesque, not only is there absolutely no way to dispute the flag before Google automatically shuts down a profile, there is no official recourse to get your videos back. It took one of Janitch's inside connections at Google to contact the policy team to restore his YouTube page, his videos, and his subscribers. But that still left Janitch without a means to use his Google+ account on YouTube without going through a confirmation process."

Now.. here we are again... Facebook doing a repeat performance of this Google classic.
Let's give them the Headlines they deserve.
Shut down for being me, and then having to prove I'm me once I'm shut down.
Got to love their circular logic.  
Could this have something to do with the topics I cover?  Weather Modification?  Geoengineering?  Earthquakes caused by fracking?   Maybe I stepped on the toes of some bigshot who has their feathers ruffled by little old me.
lol .. but NO lol...  yet once again I'm locked out and cannot share any information asking me to prove my identity yet again to some other corporation.
 

Here is the message from Facebook to me, saying they think I am NOT myself, and concerned I have multiple accounts?!
 
Hi,
We've asked you to verify your identify because it looks like you may have multiple accounts or may not be using your authentic identity.
If you've already tried to log in to Facebook and followed the instructions, but weren't able to verify your identity, please reply to this email and attach an image of your government-issued photo ID to the message. You can use a scanner or take a photo of your ID.
If you don't have a government-issued photo ID, you can also send us 2 different forms of ID (ex: school ID, credit card) that both show the same name. One of the IDs must also include a photo or date of birth that matches the information on your Facebook profile.
If you don’t have an ID that shows the name you use in real life and your photo or date of birth, you can provide 2 forms of ID that show the same name and a government ID that includes a date of birth or photo that matches the information on your profile.
Learn more about the different types of IDs we accept in the Help Center:
Please note that we won't be able to process your request unless you've submitted an accepted form of ID.
View updates from your support dashboard: https://fb.me/27XHfAYNczpyUiu
Thanks,
The Facebook Team

My reply to Facebook:
Hello, this is very odd.
You have my credit card information, I'm a paid advertiser on facebook :)
I've already sent one copy of my drivers license when I attempted to log in about 15 minutes ago... just went to my email to check your response. I am now getting an email asking for it again.
This is very strange on your part since you already have my credit card billing information.
No message was sent to my inbox at my registered email which is mxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com
I just logged into my email, and get a message directing me here to submit another copy of my drivers license.
I will submit it again here, and screenshot this.
Attachments:
WP_20150413_001[1].jpg
We sent you a message.
About an hour ago
______
Additional message sent to Facebook by me, shortly after the above original message:

Hi,
One more thing, this has happened to me before, and it was a huge headache, and ended up making international news on NASDAQ .http://www.nasdaq.com/article/googles-awful-changes-to-youtube-laid-bare-in-nightmarish-tale-cm306687
Just for the record, this is my business, and I have been a long time supporter of facebook, paying a fair amount towards advertising on your service.
Many thanks for all you do. Hope this gets resolved soon. Every second I'm locked out , my business suffers. As you know when facebook went down, every second down is a second lost to my customers.
___
If you have any additional information that will help us review your request, you can send it to us.
Case history
You contacted us.
About an hour ago




Michael Janitch | April 13, 2015 at 8:25 pm | Categories: Military Weapons, Radio Frequency, Weather Modification | URL: http://wp.me/p3C2xU-3Ik

5 comments:

LINA said...

I WILL NEVER ENTER ON FACEBOOK

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere a comment from facebook to someone who's employer locked her out of her facebook page. The comment was in an alt news site, but facebook told her the account did not belong to her, that it belonged to facebook. She can use the account, and is not charged for it's use and facebook has no obligation to give her access to the account, or to the contents loaded into it, as that also belonged to facebook.

That is my paraphrasing version of what the woman was told. She loaded a photo of herself in a not too good light for her company, and someone who was here 'so called friend' and worked for the same company told a supervisor. The supervisor got access to the account, probably through a company provided keylogging program, because the password was changed before the worker could remove the photo, and that's what she wanted to do, get to her facebook account and remove photos.

When people take photos with weapons or make certain comments, don't you wonder how law enforcement is aware of it even when the user takes it down? Don't you think facebook is on the take from some govt entity to search for certain words or behaviors or postings and this is my cousin, this is my aunt, this is my mom, or boyfriend kind of relationships so they can find people or figure out where they go? With everyone tagging everyone, even if you never posted that you went to Florida, your friend or cousin or family member posts a photo that they had location setting turned on, and having tagged you before, even if they don't tag you know, facial recognition software knows who you are and that you were in Florida from that photo on that day, and probably with that family the majority of that time. They way facebook apps are on phones and have access to locations, it can put you in the vicinity of any act or activity, with the driver's license info, they have true facial recognition from a public source so even if no one tags you, they know who you are in any photo even if someone three tables away in a restaurant is taking pictures and end up catching you in the background.

This One wants to get access to the account, and should count their lucky stars if they are able to get away from it before it's too late. Those sites will be used to help debt collectors locate you and find out you have a new baby, or a new job, and people can use that information to oppress people in so many ways. Imagine a job hearing you can't pay your bills, and worry that you may do something inappropriate around the products stored in their warehouse or in their production facility in a pre-crime sort of way, when your financial situation was just a spurt on the radar and you consciously would do no such thing to their products to benefit your situation.

Word to the wise is sufficient. Not many people will be wise enough to hear the word.

Anonymous said...

First line of facebook response.

We've asked you to verify your identity because it looks like you may have multiple accounts.............or........

So you have multiple accounts, probably logged in many time to facebook using the same ipaddress.

all of your customers, content, and videos have been taken from you six times.
Did it ever occur that the employee who went behind the process to get you access to your page may have exposed their job or position doing that for you?

I would bet they are not there anymore to help you anymore...One because you exposed something you should not have to the public and two, if they want to take something from you, only the CEO has the pure power to give it back, but all your stuff belongs to them, right? They can investigate you, your contents, and your subscribers now.

You can't sue them to get what is not yours, cause you don't pay them for anything but advertising.

I'm guessing the inside contact is gone, and you didn't learn from your past experience.
I wonder if you'll do it again, establish a business on facebook and start over loading more content for them to keep from you.

Anonymous said...

Ditto with 11:46 AM above. I WILL NEVER USE FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ! And I question that so many ' freedom fighters ' think nothing of using these extensions of Google - NSA spying. I remember hearing about it years ago when a ' kid ' explained it to me how it worked. MY FIRST THOUGHT was - what a great way to spy on unwitting people who are stupid enough to use it. Lucky guess on my part. Now we find out Facebook is spying on some people WHO NEVER USED IT ! Good luck even finding an email site that is even passably ' secure.' You gotta ask, at some point, what is all this spying REALLY looking for ? What could the average Joe have / know that drives this maniacal push to collect information ? With the Earth having about 7 billion people, it doesn't seem possible ' they ' could even collect data on existing humans, never mind millions of new ones, produced every day.
My next guess : The Elite are fanatical about Bloodlines. ( hold your hat, god people ) Since the Christ person had a child / children with Mary Magdalene, is this the method being used to hunt down any remaining descendants ? END OF GUESS. LJ

Anonymous said...

How many warnings does it take to wake people up? How many times in the Alt News across the Internet have warnings about Face Book and Google been posted? Get out of those sites, and if you don't, Don't come whining ok. These warnings about these 2 programs have been posted for a few years now. Find another source for your Blogs, its that simple....