Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The VOICE many have HEARD!! Pastor David J Smith

The VOICE many have HEARD

 is that of
Pastor David J. Smith  who is Very Ill

     
David J. Smith

    Please pray for Pastor David J. Smith

 His Friend, John Dinardo  sent this message:





Sadly, I report that Pastor David J. Smith, of the Church of God Evangelistic,

 Waxahachie, Texas, is very ill. He has a rare autoimmune disease which is 

destroying his liver. I understand that he has to stay at home most of the 

time, and that he requires much sleep. You might want to visit his web site, 

NewsWatchMagazine.org and consider purchasing a few of his CDs or  DVDs.


The following is an excerpt from one of his speeches. I added the music. 
JD
http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/archives/mp3_misc/Dinardo/CD11%20Tr10.mp3

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so terribly saddened by just now finding out that this wonderful man is gone.

Oh LORD GOD have mercy on your servant David. Bless his soul dear GOD, and thank you for the gift of Pastor David Jones. Smith.
Rest in Peace Dear Brother

Unknown said...

I loved david j smith wish I could find the mathew 24 song