Friday, May 15, 2015

RTS: "A Closer look at the Amtrak Train Derailment: Who and How?"

"A Closer look at the Amtrak Train Derailment: Who and How?"


Here is the latest news on who the victims of the Amtrak Derailment two days ago.   Notice the use of the word "Victims".   I have been doing some digging into this list as well- I will add my highlights and my notes to each section in my usual blue. Plus I've added quotes from other articles into this to give more details on specific people.

Below this article, I have posted a few other notes that are quite interesting.   As I said on Wednesday night on Transpicuous News:  Do they make these trains out of paper mache?   Look at the extreme destruction of the first car, compared to all of the rest of the cars.  I Hypothesize that that first car was blown up.  Sorry folks, you can convince me that this is merely a train that "lost control on a corner".  Looking at the people who were onboard and those who were killed?  yea.... VERY interesting!


No comments: