Tuesday, September 29, 2015

BREAKING: Obama Issues Chilling Threat to Christians Across America… Spread This Everywhere

BREAKING: Obama Issues Chilling Threat to Christians Across America… Spread This Everywhere

Once Pope Francis boarded a plane back to the Vatican, President Barack Obama wasted not time getting back to business as usual — attacking religious freedom.
On Sunday night, at a Democratic National Committee-sponsored event in New York City billed as an “LGBT gala,” Obama took to the podium and warned Christians across the country that their religious freedom means nothing in the face of gay rights.


Watch Video:

“We affirm that we cherish our religious freedom and are profoundly respectful of religious traditions,” the POTUS said. “But we also have to say clearly that our religious freedom doesn’t grant us the freedom to deny our fellow Americans their constitutional rights.”
Obama patronized Christians and Christian groups about their “genuine concerns,” but ultimately suggested that the issue was being pushed by Republicans who were simply using the concerns to acquire more votes.
“America has left the leaders of the Republican Party behind,” Obama said during his anti-Christianity speech. He’s made quite a few of those now.
Obama then launched a series of verbal assaults on several GOP presidential candidates, including Dr. Ben Carson, Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas and former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.
“I’m sure he loves the Constitution — except for Article III,” Obama said in a sarcastic tone, referring to Huckabee. “And maybe the Equal Protection Amendment. And 14th Amendment, generally.”
After thoroughly trashing Christians everywhere and essentially promising that their religious liberty would not be recognized under his rule, he called for the LGBT community to remain vigilant and assured them he would continue to fight for “progress.”
If this isn’t a clear warning sign for American Christians, we don’t know what is.
H/T Breitbart

http://conservativetribune.com/obama-issues-chilling-threat/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ShareButton&utm_campaign=ESSB

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm missing the point of this post.
Christians, from what I have witnessed, go to war with anyone that does not have their belief.
They, from what I've witnessed, refuse service, or refuse to see or recognize anyone that is not part of their re-ligion.
They, from what I've heard, tell us they love everyone unconditional, or at least that their God does, and then they tell us they have to fight as soul-die-rs/ [so(u)ldiers] / [soldiers] for or on behalf of their God because He 'created' something that is blasphemous and they have to eradicate what He created because it goes against Christ-ian-ity.

They, from what I have witnessed, claim parts of this created earth as their own, and have no want or need for others not already here, or born here, or created elsewhere to walk upon the same piece of earth they claim as their own.

They, from what I have witnessed, believe in killing other men created by [if not] their God [by another God] for their belief or purpose, as if there is a commandment exception for Christians what they believe they must do when they decide to kill.

If the Christian have food, from what I have heard, and another is hungry, they, from what I have heard, believe the hungry should get their own food.

If a Christian is in a bug out situation, from what I have read, the Christian believes the hungered should be dead or killed for getting too close to their family, bug out location, or stash.

For all that I read that Christians are supposed to believe in;
For all that I read that other re-lig-ions are supposed to believe in;
I am not surprised that each take their belief to the extreme, and it just may well
be by divine design that the extreme polarities of these extreme beliefs eradicate each other.

The polarities are getting so strong, that the harvest, or rapture, may be the dualities/polarities/strong in their beliefs/energy projected from their 'hate', eradicate or erase each other.

The Christian has taken the role of the God among men.
They tell us what God wants us to do, and how God wants us to live.
They would compel to live as the Christian says we should.
They can judge us for Him [I thought there was a commandment against that].
The Christian has the duty to clean up the unclean, but the question never asked is,
why would God create dirt, if things are to remain clean? Why would God create life,
if things are meant to be killed and not go through a natural cycle of life and death.
Why would someone teach unconditional Love, when by Christian standards, there are
conditions for them to accept anyone not like them, or to love anyone not like them?

If Christians, kept their beliefs among their selves and not trespassed it upon others by coercion or force, I
could understand, but what they do to others, they do not want others to do to them [is that a golden rule?]

I'm confused. I do not comprehend the mind of the Christian.
The persecutor claims to be targeted for persecution.
I have seen the effects of their 'ostracize' at the people who are not like them.

This may not get posted.
Will I be persecuted with conditional love?
Will I receive unconditional love?

What is my religion?
Unconditional Love is my religion.
Before you post your response, if this does get posted.

I love you, too.

Anonymous said...

Anon 8:48 PM - Don't know where you get your info from, or from whom, but you and your source(s) are about as waaaaay out there and as incorrect as one can get. Your 'religion' is 'love'? Your words - comments - do not demonstrate 'love' at all. One day you will find out Who love is, What love is and wish you had discovered Him years ago. All your new age BS is only going to cause you much disappointment and destruction. I really feel sorry for you. I wish the best for you and, with all of my heart, I pray the Lord will bring you the TRUTH and set you free from all the deception.

Anonymous said...

anon 8:48 PM here.
I do not intend to spew hate.
I only intended to disclose what I have seen with my eyes, heard with my ears, and witnessed in emotion and other forms allowed the things I conveyed.

It may not be all Christians, but it is people who have called their selves Christians that I speak from the book of Life I have lived when I have encountered them, read their works, seen their deeds.

I apologize if I offend but how do you convey what you see done by a group that carries that label, without offending?
even unintentionally?
If I offended you by what I have witnessed, seen, heard, felt, experiences, etc.
I offer my apology for your acceptance, if you will, or as it pleases you to do so.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Faggots. Obama is a Faggot.

Anonymous said...

Dear one - I am not offended! I will be the first to offer that Christians - just like every other religious system or non-religious system - has its problem areas. I would only suggest that neither of us judge any by what we observe of a few. Every one is different but every one also has their strengths and weaknesses. Only the Father knows and has the privilege of judging anyone's heart. Those you see who you believe are doing wrong - pray for them to discern their actions and to be open to the Lord to work with them. We each need to do this - to be open to Him and to be willing to have Him change us in to His likeness. Thank you for your response! May the Lord bless you richly and pour out His love and His presence upon you that you would come to know Him . peace

Anonymous said...

To all above. There are very few of us that will pass this test of life, those that do will get the reward of peace and returned love. 8:48 P.M. your talking about churchians not christians. The difference is for example those that follow Christ as opposed to those that worship the pope.

Anonymous said...

Hmm... insightful... yet irrelevant...10:48. How 'bout... war monger... how 'bout robotic clone-type puppet,... or liar, deceiver, or 'no hope...'no change... etc.(?)