Thursday, October 1, 2015

RUSSIA PREDICTS WORST WINTER IN HISTORY. CAN LEAD TO GLOBAL CHAOS. THE ANSWER TO THIS! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 1, 2015

RUSSIA PREDICTS WORST WINTER IN HISTORY. CAN LEAD TO GLOBAL CHAOS. THE ANSWER TO THIS! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - OCT. 1, 2015

Read this link from Nesara News, Oct. 1, 2015 for what Russia has said on this issue. http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/2015/10/global-chaos-to-follow-worst-winter-in.html 
Image result for snow blizzard
Image result for snow blizzard Image result for snow blizzard
Image result for snow blizzard Image result for snow blizzard
I do not think that the Russian scientists have to be infallible in scientific issues, but very smart - YES! And generally far more down to earth and not political than too many scientists in America working for the federal government and bend the truth at minimum to match "politically correct" politics of Wash., D.C. From what the Russian scientific brains have said, if their scientific studies are accurate, then the earth faces from a pending brutally punishing winter on earth which could lead up to a new latter day ice age on earth on up to the end of the human race on earth in a colossally huge and fatal ice age on earth at this time of history. And their studies are based on solar cycles and do not fall for the Washington propaganda line of "politically correct" fake science called "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" based upon carbon dioxide in the atmosphere seriously altering the temperature of the earth at this time.

Science is science and dangerous to add fiction to it to suit political purposes! That can lead to disastrous results for the human race listening to Washington based con artists in science altering sound science to a myth to serve political purpose in America.

I have two aces which can alter the way history goes and decide what nation or nations ends up leading the world in our age. I maybe did not deserve it due to birth, but my father discovered the most important health food likely available to mankind in our age and invented the industrial food process by which this super health food could be made available to potentially all of mankind on earth. The Vatican under Pope Pius XII who I judge was an honorable man and very intelligent endorsed my father's great food discovery as potentially the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ. It could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition on the earth. And as the Catholic Digest in the 1950's reported on this endorsement by both the Vatican and Soviet Union during the Cold War, the Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin also endorsed this as potentially the greatest food discovery in history and could potentially solve all the food problems of mankind on earth. Stalin tried to buy this family trade secret industrial food process from my father but my father would not sell to the Soviet Union. Stalin admitted that his advisers told him that if the Soviet Union had this trade secret family industrial food process, Communism could then win the world solving the food problems of the entire world while the West could not duplicate this internationally.

When the Truman White House found out that the Soviet Union wanted to buy world rights to my father's great food discovery, President Truman asked my father in the name of national security not to sell this to the Soviet Union. After Truman left the White House, he told my father that the milling industry lied to him not telling him how important this food process really was and he did not think that they would lie to the President of America which they did. He stated that if he had known how really important this food discovery of my father really was, then he would have from the White House aggressively pushed this to be adopted by all of America into their daily diets. I inherited this trade secret family food process from my father and I know the secrets how it is done.

Whether worthy or not, I am the only one who knows how to set up the entire engineering process how to make this super health food which university tests, etc. indicated could solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the entire human race on earth. That means that I am worth more money to the economy of America than Fort Knox ever was to the American economy. Or worth a vast fortune to the economy of any other nation I ever backed with this family trade secret process. The answer of corrupt Wash., D.C. to this situation was for one half century to suppress this Vatican endorsed and Soviet Union endorsed industrial food process from being reestablished in America.

My father had a big enough plant that it could have supplied the food needs of even one tenth of America with it, but Wash., D.C. by trick means finally suppressed my father by federally tricked engineered bankruptcy instead when this sold fantastic where released in America through I think it was over 2,000 bakeries in America put out the finished health product with the super health flour that my father supplied them.

Now to my second ace which helps decide the future of America and maybe all the earth with it. If I back America with my two aces, America becomes undisputed leader of the world and probably the wealthiest nation in all of human history. But there are terms to me backing America with my two aces.

My industrial father put me through some of the finest education in America including eleven calendar years in military academies before even going to the university where I was a history major there. I for some reason was born with a very daring character by nature and with eleven calendar years in military academies as a key part of my background, I took to military intelligence activities like a duck to water!

I wasn't stupid in military intelligence, but my nerve was so strong is likely the real reason I scored many bulls-eyes in military intelligence activities over the years. Among many wild events in intelligence activities, I dealt with for awhile a German exile scientific team from Nazi Germany which ended up with the top ultimate weapon design and technology of Nazi Germany which was supposed to be hidden from Allied and Soviet intelligence until the 4th German Reich arose. Then this Hitler Ultimate Weapon technology would be turned over to them, they build it and conquer the world with it. And then Hitler had his revenge from the grave for being defeated by America, the Soviet Union, etc. However, I got the Nazi ultimate weapon technology which I like a lot better than atomic warfare. It can destroy anything on earth, but there is no radiation from what it destroys even if an entire continent in one colossal blast. An American (me) got this Nazi ultimate weapon technology instead of the intended later 4th Reich of Germany. History is changed in direction by intelligence events like this!
I pulled in the most brilliant American defense engineer in 25 years of the Cold War and we finished the Nazi ultimate weapon system and technology. This engineer with sort of a grin told me that he was the only American engineer in America totally qualified to understand the Nazi ultimate weapon technology and he told what in his background showed him the brilliance of the Nazi weapon concept. This engineer solved the impossible to find answers for the Pentagon and was never wrong in any engineering answer in military defense projects. He and I had both spotted that the Nazis did not have a good enough control system for this ultimate weapon and if they had lost control, it might have ended up wiping out the earth if it could not be stopped and controlled.

I think that God saved the West from defeat by the Nazis in World War II. A dumb British bombing crew missed their target at Stuttgart, Germany and so they would not look like utter fools when returning to London, England, they dropped all their bombs in a forest area not too far away from Stuttgart, Germany and accidentally hit the well disguised Nazi research center for this Nazi ultimate weapon. Maybe by grace of God, they were not so dumb as they thought of themselves! They stopped the Nazi research project on this and the Allies then instead of Nazi Germany won World War II. The Nazi scientific clique said that they were around 5 months away from finishing this weapon system and then using it on the Allies. But with their research center too smashed, the backup plan was to hide this weapon technology until the Fourth Reich arose and then the reborn Nazi Germany would easily conquer the world after that! I ruined their plans by getting the weapon technology, etc. and so two Christian Americans who knew their engineering for this finished up the Nazi Ultimate Weapon design and technology and planned that when Christian leadership would lead America, then America could be saved in that hour from its enemies abroad.
But this German weapon system modified in part can be used for forms of weather control. The Nazis did not even see this angle to it as they were in too much of a rush to build it before they lost World War II to America and the Soviet Union and their joint allies. Once my Omni Law is passed in America, then under my terms of control as I will not let lunatics like Obama get control of this by any means, I can then build this weapon system I nicknamed "The Wrath of God" and use it for good for America and the world.

If the earth is to suffer a colossally severe world winter leading to a new ice age in America, we can use this German military technology to add enough heat to our weather to block this building ice age and restore the earth to a decent temperature all can live comfortably under. If the earth is getting too hot for any reason, we can cool down the earth a bit until the weather is nice in temperature for all the human race to live under. And this military weapon technology used for peaceful purposes instead of warfare is much safer to use than what is called "H.A.A.R.P." which is very dangerous to use for weather control or influence of weather patterns on earth.

This German military technology is my second ace deciding whether America becomes the undisputed world leader and potentially richest nation in all of human history or else what other nation I would have to allow to sponsor me in building this German Wrath of God for peaceful purposes instead of warfare in case America went insane and did not want this German technology for America. America Has to pass my Omni Law or America cannot have this military technology nor my father's trade secret super health food which was endorsed by both the Vatican and the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Show this to members of Congress, stop the B.S., and pass the Omni Law and now or else members of Congress are traitors to America and care nothing for the American people or America as a nation.
And having several apparent federal murder attempts on my life while Obama has been in the White House, Congress, yank him from office so I can proceed to build this food industry for America and build this German weapon system for peaceful purposes instead of for warfare but this will be under a form of international control per my terms so the wrong people can never gain control of this Wrath of God technology. and It is never to be used for Islam to try and conquer the world with, or a form of Communists, or other nutcases burning with dreams to conquer the world for their special cause they are backing.
And Wash., D.C. has zero credibility with me until they start by returning to me the $525,000 that federal operatives stole from me in order to block me from reestablishing my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America. And since Obama blocked me in 2014 from receiving a $400 million commercial loan to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America and this money was to turn into a grant in effect once I started building the food industry in America, Congress I expect you to pay me the $400 million that Obama in effect stole from me to try and block America from getting this Vatican endorsed industrial food process which would make America the leader of the world by being undisputed leader of the food supply of the world for all nations on earth. I am owed far more money than this by Wash., D.C. so this does not settle what money is owed me by Wash., D.C., but this gets me startled in doing what is going to skyrocket the national economy of America. You have to also pass the Omni Law or no deals with me. And if you crash the American dollar and try to force the people to only use digital electronic money, then turn the government over to me and I will hold a national election in America to replace the traitors with patriots in Congress. I would only act as a temporary six month trustee if things got so out of hand in America. The people have to have a leader or leaders they can trust to restore honest government to Wash., D.C. and America at large. This can be done through passage of the Omni Law which gives the American people the legal right of referendum over the federal government when it gets out of hand and the American people by national vote decide what key laws and policies will govern them or else be cancelled by them. A novel concept of government for Wash., D.C. The national government is the servant of the people instead of their intended master in America!
For the next 100 people to back the Omni Law Loan Program with any amount listed for it can join The 100 Club of those Americans who can invest in business projects spinning off the German technology such as nations paying a decent fee to have their drought ended in their nation and things like that. This may be used to help end the water crisis in the world. And such services will be paid for as peaceful projects on the earth. And we will start this with a 5% interest in net profits off of this German technology for up to 30 years from now in 2015. The 5% divided pro rata between your share of this loan pool and that of others who also joined in this offer. If Wash., D.C. hesitates on this German technology to be used for America, I know how the Russians think and they would agree to finance this German technology peacetime project. Then Russia under Putin becomes the world leader to replace America. That will never happen but scare the daylights out of American leaders that it could happen if Washington leaders judged it could happen if they did not deal with me and soon. Wash., D.C. is mainly run by pressure and not much idealism if any. Also, the self-labelled "secret government of America" I once met with when meeting with one of their top leaders at his request would see all their world dreams melt into nothing if no deals are made to pass the Omni Law, etc. The Omni Law is shown on my national website and full name is "The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America."

And let Wash., D.C. hear loud and clear! No tricks to try and convert America to an all digital monetary system. That would be intended to set up a total police state in America by Wash., D.C. deciding what you are allowed to spend money on. This would badly cripple the American economy or worse and Wash., D.C. would then think all money in banks belongs to them and no longer the American people so can take it at random from the bank accounts of the people. If you do this, I will not support Wash., D.C. but will call for Wash., D.C. to be replaced with a new national government and I already have authority on behalf of some of the states to do this if required to save America from destruction by traitors in Wash., D.C. Do not try to call my bluff on this. This is no bluff and if once this process is started under law, the end result should be end of the present government in Wash., D.C. and establishment of a new national government which the main military would be glad to see if it happened. They do not like traitors in Wash., D.C. either!
My 100 Club offer is temporary and can be withdrawn any time after Oct. or once the 100 quota is fulfilled. Those who back us now are probably going to end up many of our national leaders when we are strong and no one doubts that we have won in America by then.

I am testing to see who our future leaders for this movement should be. Also, we can always use more money for goals we set up but we can't say publicly everything we already have in the works to bless America with once pulled off. The other side is trying to figure out our total strategy how to win and we know their strategy how they are trying to stop us from winning. I think we will win, but like in war, you don't let the other side know all your tricks and resources until it is time to play the final hand and win against the other side.
Intelligence services all over the world are watching what is going on here and many are already betting that we will likely win and not the traitors in Wash., D,C. When we win, I know that Putin of Russia will want to be friends with America and we will deal fairly with him and the people of Russia will approve. I predict that we will end up strong friends as nations and bad times forgotten between us. There is too much that is good in the characters of the Russian people and I do not look for a future war with Russia after we win in America.

Obama is trying to force Putin of Russia into World War III with America. I represent the side of peace and goodwill between America and Russia. When we win in America, we will become good friends with Russia I predict soon afterwards. I am no coward and the toughest leader that Russia could ever face from America, but no reason for war between us. Putin represents what is best in the Russian character today. I represent what is best in the American character today. I give a final thought for Putin of Russia. Russia has great national resources. America also has great national resources. We work together in smart projects and both nations can skyrocket their national economies through peaceful trade, and good relations with each other. The Russians have the guts to fight America in a World War III, but if they see my Omni Law win in America, they will figure that I will be a strong influence with the American people and all thought of war with America will evaporate from Russia. Right now under Obama leadership, many Russians think that America only stands for gay right marriages and has no respect for the traditional values which made the Western world great before the world. I speak for mainstream America but most are too scared to publicly say what they really think. But I look for America to survive and get back on its feet to national greatness again once the Omni Law is passed!
Our website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com Our email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Our mailing address for product orders and loan payments for the Omni Law Loan Program if you can't do this through our website, our mailing address is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for.
In case Americans can't figure it out, I have probably just saved your necks from a pending World War III with Russia. I know how the Russian people and leaders think, and since I descend from a minor branch of the Czarist line of Russia, the Russians will not want a war with America if I help lead America. They will feel that a friend of Russia is one of the leaders of America. I already know where the Russian weapons are logically located at intended to annihilate America if World War III comes between America and Russia due to headstrong Obama in the White House. As Jesus said, "Blessed are the peacemakers!"
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (Pen name for that American leader who by intelligence tactics was admitted by the head of Soviet intelligence in America talking to an F.B.I. undercover agent he thought was a fellow Communist said that I saved America from a planned World War III by the Soviet Union (Russia) against America and disappeared just before Soviet intelligence was to kidnap and murder me making it look like a suicide. Moscow was mad at me for tricking them out of victory against America when they judged that they could now win the Cold War then if they struck at America then to destroy it as a world military power at that time. The plan of destroying America was based upon "The Pearl Harbor Doctrine" of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies which coached the Soviet generals on how to nuclear annihilate America. Also, it was based upon "The Ring Of Steel" doctrine which was the secret code name of the Soviet Union for the annihilation of America then if they judged it necessary to stop America then and forever. I cracked the security of the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies which is why I know these top secret code names of theirs for the planned nuclear annihilation of America at that time!)

No comments: