Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A disturbing comment I found on Dave Hodges website... Bank runs starting?

Dave, could you analyze why suddenly banks are holding our payroll checks for 10 days? I’ve been with my bank for over 10 years and I’ve been depositing the same payroll check, drawn on the same bank with the same employers for over 5 years and this month they put a hold on the check. Out of the over $4,000 that should be in my account, my check plus my previous balance, they made less $200 available to me. I did a search on the Internet and this happening to everyone. I’m not a spring chicken — it hasn’t always been this way. In fact, I spent over 10 years of my life as a bank teller and I never routinely put holds on any checks. My bank is not one of the mega-banks. It’s a local bank to two states.
Is this more of the conditioning, just like when they demanded to know where you were spending the money you were withdrawing?


This could be the start!  ~Freewill 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Beta testing for martial law

Anonymous said...

I did a search on the Internet and found nothing about 'this happening to everyone'. This is more alarmist, fear-mongering bullshit.

Freewill said...

Of course it hasn't happened to me.. I have no contracts with the corporation and that means NO bank accounts either!

Now, if you were to really investigate it's validity.. You would do what I did... Put the issue out there and watch for feedback. A few searches on the "internet" may not turn up crap.

Are you one of those "fear-monger bullshit" U.S. corporation paid provocateurs? Are you paid to go out on websites to spew this fear-monger crap? Kinda like someone who goes around crying racist?

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps you are, when someone points out the lies and fearmongering bullshit on this tabloid.

Freewill said...

Define fearmongering?