While pondering things recently I realized most everything is coming into place. There remained my promise to you, my friends, to further enquire about the healing box and to help everyone who requested my assistance. I did not want to let you down.
Despite the possibility of pain in my ear being triggered, I decided to fly to meet with my friends who have developed more advanced healing technologies than the one I referred to in a post recently. Amazingly, I received more than 500 emails about the small box that I held in my hand during a video in a recent post. My friends told me that small box is now passe (old), and the new technologies are 50-100 times better!
Their diligent research and professional expertise regarding healing frequencies were astonishing for me to experience first-hand when it was applied to my own chronic ailments.
It has been known for some time that when certain frequencies in the body are low, the chance of disease increases. Scientific evidence has shown that there is a frequency for every disease.
In the past, professionals in the Russian and Chinese governments said my friends were 50 years ahead of their time… which is also the reason you’ve never seen their products on the market. Had they been allowed to market them without the strong resistance of special interest groups, it would have radically changed the current medical system as we know it today.
After first receiving a thorough diagnostic scan of my body, I had 3 healing sessions on the healing computer. Thankfully, my ears cleared up, my foot wound healed, my shoulder is fixed, and I simply felt better all around! The computer read-out also gave me the necessary information on how to address any ‘remnants’ moving forward. A video was also made showing how the testing devices were placed on me and you can see this below.
I was amazed to learn that AIDS may be cured in 6 days. Diabetes, heart problems, cancers,  arthritis, rheumatism, spinal disorders relating to decompressions, cleaning of arteries and thinning blood have also responded well to the treatments. In treating the diseased cells, it appears that healthy cells are not harmed.
There is currently a clinic in Switzerland where people can go to be tested as well as to receive treatments. Another clinic is opening in Germany. Further information will be given regarding how to make contact for appointments, costs per treatment, etc.
My friends are not brokers or middlemen. They are committed to helping people heal in new, more safe and efficient ways… without excessive surgery or drugs with toxic side-effects.
Plans are being made to create more machines/systems for purchase by those of you who may wish to use them for your own families & friends. We will keep you updated and informed when they are available for purchase and shipping. I promised I would help you, and soon we will have access to the new healing computer system.
After all, that was why I flew to see them first hand, as it makes perfect sense to bring such far-reaching technology to the very people who asked for my help.
Please realize one thing: You are ALL important to Group K! You have been with us for a long time, and we’ve tried very hard to not let each other down. We’ll keep at it until we get the job done that we set out to do. I do understand that we are at the end game, and I will work harder than ever!
More than anything, this is about connections and friends. I have a lot of them, so expect things to be finished in the very near future.
In the meantime, I will be able to open doors to what you will basically need to stay healthy during this period of waiting. I am so happy I could do this for you as well as for myself, as things turned out.
I’m also glad that I took the chance to fly and get the necessary information for those of you who also need healing. My flight home went smoothly without any of the pain in my ears that I felt during the trip going there, a delightful experience after months of suffering from the complications of ear infections. As a result, I am now looking forward to future flights.
As for my friends in Europe who have made such wonderful inventions, all I can say is thank you! I’m happy that you are my friends, and that we share the same desire to help people. That is why we are close and want to get these devices to the people who need them.
Now let me get on and finish what I started with the GCA.
All the best to everyone!
Neil Keenan

(I realize one of the questions you will have relating to the following video is “can we see what is on the computer screen”. We have this version of the video for you to see now and an updated version will follow as soon as we have it, that will show what can be seen on the computer screen as the machine is in operation. At least you can see Neil turning from Keenan into Keenanstein.)



Neil says Dr. Thasss said he only needs a real good remedy,  one kind of medicine and he has found it  in this song.  Thanks Thasss for your infinite wisdom and I am sure you hold the cure.


Copyright © 2016, GROUP K, Ltd.