CSS-Offical-New-Logo2


Soon to be a familiar sight.


Soon to be a familiar sight.

Since Trump won the general election, the reports of foreign troops coming into the country have increased exponentially. 

I just received this email from of The Common Sense Show readers.
Dear Mr. Hodges
I listen to your show often and agree with you when you say that foreign troops are here in America. People may make fun of you, but I see them often.  
Earlier in the week, I delivered ready-to cook Thanksgiving turkeys to a military base. I saw hundreds or maybe even thousands of Russians. They are staying in temporary quarters.
What the hell is going on? I though we are supposed be fighting these ****** *******?  Are we just ******* crazy? I am sick of this ****.
I got this sick feeling that we are about to get our a** kicked and it’s an inside job!  What do we do?
It now takes a scorecard to tell friend from foe.  Obama is the single biggest traitor to ever hold elected office in the history of American politics. 

As I have reported, these foreign troops have been here for a number of years, only now they are increasing in number.  With what is going on in California and now this, this country is a powder keg ready to blow. 

Paul Martin, from Revolution Radio, says that his sources are saying that if you travel away from farther than you can walk back, you better have your protection and supplies with you because, when this starts, is where you are going to stay.

 Foreign Troops Pouring Into the USA-Prepare for Civil War 
 
 
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/11/24/more-foreign-troops-pouring-into-america-civil-war-edges-closer/